Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
skelley331
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura M View Post
The last couple of weeks I have been having trouble staying positive. I start to feel like my whole life revolves around the number on the scale! I feel like I have hit a mental "plateau". The first 2 months went by sooo fast and I dropped 25 pounds. Now it seems like days are going in slow motion and the scale hardly moves...I have 4 more months to go and I'm so worried I won't hit my goal. Has anyone else felt like this while on program? I need to snap out of it! I guess I just gotta keep pushing through one day at a time.
Laura, hang in there we have all been in your shoes I myself just recently but guess what I am on maintenance now as of Friday so you just have to wake up and say ok I'm going to do this, I have never reached my goals on Amy other diet but this is a lifestyle change and yes you will venture off but remember to always get back on plan it's so worth it, my body stopped on its own and that's when I realized I was ready to move on but I feel great and I've lost a lot of weight and tons of inches have a awesome BMI and body fat%. I have always weighed myself every day to keep in check it helps me. Just keep checking back on these forums there is a lot of support here!! Goodluck stay positive

Started MRC 6/2012, back 3/2018
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote