UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231 lbs / 224 lbs / 181lbs

Height: 5f 6

Default It's about me, my health, and achiving my goal

Hi all I'm a 31 year old female who needs to get rid of her baby weight, he is now 8 months and I feel that I have gained way to much unwanted fat and yes ladies it just has to go.

I have done some crazy diets before I got pregnant and lost 4stone and I'm determined to do it again for me, health reasons and my kids as my husband doesn't seem to mind, bless him.

I'm doing the Warrior Diet at the moment and so far it's going well as I have already lost 7lbs and very happy

Hope to see you lovely ladies around take care xxx
SheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to 3FC!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #3  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hi SHeBear and welcome! Congrats on your loss so far and on your previous loss too

I used to be here a lot, but recently I've been pretty terrible and have not been posting or really caring about food/exercise, so with the new year I'm back on it and determined to reach my goal and maybe even beyond, let's see!!!

Jump in and join in the chat thread, hopefully it'll =get nice and busy as the new years resolutions are made and people calm down from all the festivities!
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:59 AM   #4  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hey shebear ....welcome ...and what is the warrior diet???
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #5  

Smile Chatting about diets in London

Hi She Bear,

I'll just preface this by saying that this isn't spam. I've been in touch with Suzanne at 3FC who as very kindly indeed allowed me to chat to you guys about our project.

I work for a TV production company in London and we're currently making a new series about weight loss. We'll be doing some filming near St Paul's on Friday, and we're looking for people who'd like to come down and talk about their diets. Your story sounds great, and seeing as you're in London I wanted to ask if you might want to come down and tell us a bit more about it on camera.

It's nothing sinister at all, and shouldn't last for very long. We're looking to speak to as many people as possible to get an idea of all the different diets out there and why people do them.

If you're interested please to get in touch at alex.buxton(at)freshone.tv

I hope to hear from you!

Alex
alexbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 200/150/100

Height: 155cm

Hi, I never heard about the warrior diet but I think it gave a really positive result.. Congratulations!! and hopefully later you meet your goal.
r4ch3l is offline   Reply With Quote