View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #31
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: high water mark/working on it

Height: 5-4

Happy Friday everyone! Despite the three-day workweek I've got this week, it seems rather long, having to get into the routine again. Credits yesterday for prepping and eating a large salad at lunch and trying to walk outside - only a short one but got out and breathed the 15 degree air and thought about moving back to Florida.

Even stayed within my calories yesterday with dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese - this time i did small grilled cheese croutons that came out wonderful for the soup. These darn food blogs of clever people got me again.

Not sure if we have stepdaughter this weekend or not - seems to be a game-day decision more than I like. Aiming to hit the gym both days and get out with the dog for fresh air. Will weigh tomorrow and hopeful to see a small loss. Well, always hope for a major one, but ... not going to happen at this point - ha! Frustrated that I jumped up so much the past few weeks, but also KNOW I didn't ingest an extra 14,000 calories, so it has to work itself off sooner or later.

Welcome, VioletDolphin! Looking forward to hearing more from you and getting a peek at your life in Australia, as well Good luck on your healthy living journey!

So close ... now so far!

Last edited by nationalparker; 01-04-2013 at 08:47 AM.