Old 12-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #1  

Default Changes between sizes and weight

I tried to search the forums in case this has been discussed recently but couldn't find a match.

How many pounds was it for you to see changes in your pants and tops? It seemed like it took me forever to move from a 26/28 pants and 3x top down to a 22/24 and 2x top (like 50 lbs maybe?).

I recently was able to try on (and wear!!) size 20 jeans (they have a little give to them as they are the tummy slimmer style or something) and I got a size 14/16 sweater this weekend that I was shocked to fit in! I know both of these items are forgiving cuts but I felt like I was strutting like a giselle in them lolololol. And 2 people mentioned that I looked like I lost weight! (Both clothing items are black, my signature color, so they look a bit more slimming anyways.)

I am planning to buy a pair of the jeans in an 18 this week as they are Fashion Bug brand and will be closed for good soon. For $20, it's totally worth it to me as I love the length and cut plus the fact I may fit into them sooner than other brands!

So....how many pounds do you think are in between sizes? I never thought I'd be so happy dancing around in a size 20!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #2  

It took me 20 pounds to drop my first size. I lost a lot of weight in my butt and hips, which helped with my being able to drop a jean size.
TheLauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #3  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Height: 5'6"

Default re:

It really has been about 20lbs for each size for me, and I count 16 twice though as I went through 16W to 16 regular which is a completely different size.

People say that as you get lower in sizes the lbs you need to lose to fit in them goes down as well. I haven't gotten there yet though. This site has been posted before and I find it interesting. It shows different women at different weights and their size.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote