Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 08:49 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, September 23rd

Good Morning

Its dark and rainy here in NJ makes you just want to crawl back into bed and go to sleep *yawn* excuse me

Nothing much new today, just sitting here working on some stuff I lost on friday because our server here at work crashed... oy.

Cathy, hope you had a nice Birthday, did you have cake ? what kind ?

Talk to you all later....
Old 09-23-2003, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Good Morning all, OY..I just want to crawl back into bed. I had a whacked out bad dream last night and waking up just threw me off kilter. I guess that Autumn begins today. Gotta be careful with my eating plan because I think that this time of year can be hazardous to dieters. Think of all the food that we normally associate with this time of year. Well, maybe we can brainstorm to come up with some healthy alternatives. Apples anyone?? No thanks--I will take mine *without* the carmael and nuts, LOL. I am going to do my Sweatin to the Oldies tape today followed by Pilates. Feeling ambitious...or maybe just trying to make up for the box of little Debbies that I ate with the donuts after visiting family. I am so thankful for the dawn of new days...even days like today where I wake up drained.

I will pop in later

Later,
Jenni
Old 09-23-2003, 10:11 AM   #3  

Good morning

Hi Leenie & Jenni.....I just woke up....we are having 2 new windows put in the kitchen today....the guy putting them in....comes about 11 A.M.

I just came to check in.....am going to sit at my light box now.....I think the light box is the best buy I have ever made....see you later.

April
Old 09-23-2003, 10:14 AM   #4  

Red face Yawn

It is a cool fall day and I "am" crawling into bed......I worked a night and I am exhausted.........hubby is picking up dd5 at kindergarten so I can sleep straight through!

Have a great day everyone!

Eliz
Old 09-23-2003, 10:39 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Sleep well Liz.

Jenni caramel pnut covered apples are my favorite, and the ones they sell here aren't that high in calories, 150 for the entire apple. I usually get them in the local grocery store, they sell them in 3 packs. YUM, I will miss them this year since I am following atkins..... you know I'll sneak one in Now apple pie season is going to KILL ME lol

April good luck w/the new windows hope the guys installing them are cuties

I'm still waiting to hear about Cathy's cake lololol.... ROFLMFAO !
Old 09-23-2003, 10:52 AM   #6  
Divine Gal

Good Morning Ladies

Well its another rainy day.How boring?I am tired but I am going to stay up today. My hubby is making me dinner tonight. YAY!!! My favorite things and I haven't really used that many of my Flexpoints yet.

Cathy I hope your birthday was a good one.How was your dinner?

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 09-23-2003, 11:51 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!
(well actually it's almost lunchtime now but ya know what I mean)

Girls I have been so busy that I really don't know if I'm coming or going. Last week was Homecoming for my youngest son, and we ran around like crazy! The weekend was even crazier! and I am not sure that this week looks any calmer! LOL

Ok about yesterday.... my mom and sister were gonna take me out for lunch, but my mom was sick as a dog and we ended up saying we would do it another day. Actually that worked out ok for me bec Ed wanted to take me out for supper, and I really cannot eat out twice in one day.

We have a new place that opened up here during the summer, a steakhouse called The Texas Roadhouse so we went there for supper. It was really good. I had a 6 oz sirloin, baked potato, salad and homemade roll with honey butter!!!!!!! it was very good. I splurged, but I only had some yogurt for lunch so I wasn't worrying about it.

Leenie - I didn't have any cake. At lunchtime I thought about driving thru a place and getting a piece of my favorite cheesecake, but decided that I really didn't want it - but I did give myself permission to do it since it was my birthday, but just decided I didn't have to have it. go figure! lol

After supper, we went to the mall and got me a bottle of Sunflowers perfume that I had been wanting! I smell soooooo good today!

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes yesterday! You gals are great!

Ok, I'm gonna get back to work - sorry I've been so busy - I'm sure hoping it slows down soon - before I run out of steam!

hugs,
Cathy

Old 09-23-2003, 01:55 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

Well I hope my birthday is like yours...
Old 09-23-2003, 02:48 PM   #9  

Hi again

Well....the guy hasn't come to put the 2 kitchen windows in.....he was supposed to be here 40 minutes ago....he should be here soon.

It has turned into a nice day here....it was cold when I got up.....just +1.2C.....that is just a bit above freezing....but it is warming up a bit.

Jennie.....I have a hard time getting up in the fall also....when it is cold outside....it is so much nicer to stay curled up under the covers.

I have been using my light box for a little over 2 weeks now....one thing I notice is I seem to be waking up earlier now....don't know if that is good or bad....lol....last winter when the seasonal affective disorder was so bad.....I was sleeping in until almost 10 A.M. every day....that is a symptom of S.A.D.....sleeping in later.

April
Closed Thread