View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #150
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Girls..........

Believe it or not I got a full 9 hours sleep last night. Eventually I just collapse. Only woke up two times and went right back to sleep. Of course, I took 1/2 of a PM. I could of slept a little more, but had to come in to this place. Blah.

The pitch in was fabulous. I took home some of the ham, baked beans and goodies and that is what I served Curtis. I ate nothing as I was still stuffed from eating all day long. I feel and look like a cow! It is making me miserable.

MELLIE...let me know where the meditation class is, I do believe I need to attend with you also. I need something, my body is aching, my head hurts much too often, I think I need peace for this decrepit old body.

CEEG...glad to hear you are on the look out for a new pair of tennis shoes. When our feet hurt our whole demeaner is wrecked. I tell you I love my KEDS tennis shoes...they are so comfortable.

LAURA...forgot you took an extra long vacation. Glad the pizza was tasty and the decorating is done. My little 2 1/2 foot tree came out of my attic just fine..lol. Then it folds up into a 4 x 4 inch 2 1/2 foot box. So simple. You rock on the exercising...

Hello to the rest of ya's....have a marvy hump day!

HEALTHY, HAPPY, GRATEFUL, BLESSED!!

Lap RNY 2/12/07

annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote