View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #140
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

I had great difficulty falling asleep last night. I was awake until nearly midnight...making it quite annoying when the alarm went off at 4:45. I've had a lot on my mind...sadness from the finality of my marriage ending (made "real" by the finishing and signing of the paperwork), the uncertainty of my job situation, the fear of the unknown (not knowing where I'll be 6 months or a year from now - where I'll be living, working and if I'll be able to find a nice place for me and Santa). Sigh. I know these are not things I should give any thought to...no sense worrying about stuff until there's a reason to worry, and even then it does no good. I think I've just been putting most of my emotions on hold until I got the move and paperwork done...and now I get to feel them. Dammit.

Time to forget about the stress and look forward to my long-awaiting vacation visiting family and friends!

Gotta get some coffee and hunker down at the computer hopefully figuring out my code connundrums.

Much love,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment

Last edited by diyana; 12-18-2012 at 01:40 PM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote