General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255 195.8 150

Height: 5'6

Default Christmas dinner eating plans

Just curious what everyone plans to do for christmas dinner, are you going to keep to your diet and daily calories or are you going to feast and over eat?

im currently eating 1600 calories a day and i have a dumb question ;/ if i eat like 3500 calories in one day at christmas (no clue of the actual amount), would i gain weight or can you have 1 cheat day and not gain weight? would i just not lose any weight for that week and stay the same weight?
deadkittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/123/???

Height: 5'7

Ugh, I have no idea what I'm going to do yet lol. I'll probably cook and bring some lower calorie stuff, but I don't have a plan.

Any my guess is you'd probably just break even that week. If you bmr is... I don't know, around 1900ish lets say, then it's only 1600 over for a 3500 day. You'd make that back in another 5.3 days.
vabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Thanksgiving was easy...I ate a good portion of turkey and veggies,and less of everything else.Christmas meal consists of ham,which I don't care for....so it will be lots of veggies,and not much of anything else I'm thinking I may have some turkey or chicken before we actually go,just so I'm not hungry...and that way,I wont feel deprived and want to eat the foods that are high in calories.Over all though,just eating less and finding healthier options has been my meal plan the past few months,so I'll just continue that over the holidays.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

I decided to not stress over what I was eating this holiday season and have done better than I ever have. Thankfully, I have the support of my family and friends so I didn't get the "oh go on have some, it will not hurt your diet" speech.

Enjoy your meal, don't go to overboard and you should be fine.

Everything in moderation is my new mantra.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote