NAME: Erica Marie

BIRTHDAY: 28 May

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

TOP WEIGHT: 202

CURRENT WEIGHT: 154

GOAL WEIGHT: 115

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to write, play video games, read, paint with watercolors, play with my 9 mo son, I'm attending college for Accounting/Finance (haven't decided lol), I LOVE fashion and shopping. (And I get a sweet shopping spree soon with my extra financial aid, can't wait!!!)

PETS: None at the moment, I did have a cat for many years, but because of where I'm living, she's staying with my parents. My roommate hates cats anyways. :[

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern New England, US

FAVORITE COLOR: Hot pink! Neon colors, too.

FAVORITE FOODS: Potatoes prepared in any way, but preferably covered in butter, sour cream, bacon and cheese lol. Turkey and beef, pretty much any way. Nothing with bones. No eggs, blech.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Jogging, I love a good jog. Walking, swimming, DDR (can't do it anymore though, live in an apartment), calisthenics that make me burn are nice too lol.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Right now I'm reading Marry Him, Slut!, The Lolita Effect, and Best Friends Forever. I have too many favorites to think of right now.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): eh too lazy for this lol

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, American Dad, anything on Adult Swim, The Bad Girls Club, Extreme Makeover, The Soup, lots more

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Sublime, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Queen, ACDC, Paramore, lots of things, I pretty much like everything, except for country, and really whiny music.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I can't stick with anything for more than a week!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Commitment, I'm using this website to make myself feel more accountable, and I'm not severely restricting or eating only a special frozen meal, I'm eating what I normally eat, I'm just being mindful of my portions. And I am committing myself to exercising daily.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Mindful portions, water instead of sugary beverages, less oily, fatty extras, exercising regularly and frequently. Mainly, staying on top of intake, and putting in the output lol!

RELIGION: Debatable lol, I don't really practice anything, but I like to study all of them.

POLITICS: too murky to discuss.

PIERCINGS: Ears stretched up to 7/16" (going for 9/16), left ear industrial, second holes in lobes, monroe, opposite lip, and nostril. I want a dermal so badly!

TATTOOS: ten of them. just got my son's name on my shoulder.
ericaxx is offline   Reply With Quote