Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 09:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Default Scale Addict Anonymous #2

Hello, My name is Splash...And I'm a scale Addict!!lol

Welcome to the second thread of our Addicts meeting! Our first one was getting pretty big! We have lots of great folks on here and hope to get some more joining in!

See everyone tomorrow!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:31 AM   #2  
47 pounds gone!!

Wow.. A second thread. We're hittin' the big time!

Seriously though.. WAY cool about you going down a size, Michele! Rock on!

I've managed to avoid the scale since Monday.. Yay me! LOL I'm trying to shoot for weighing myself on Saturday morning.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:15 PM   #3  

I haven't had time to post all week, but I weighed in at WW on Monday and was down 2.8#. I have stayed the same since about the middle of July-I think the flex points are working! I have gone from a tight size 18 to today's size of 8! It can be done-but it can also come back Have a good day...
Old 09-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #4  
47 pounds gone!!

WOW Ideal.. That is so wonderful! I'm still working towards size 8 myself. I'm a 9/10 right now. My ultimate size is 6.. like I was over 2 years ago. So, going from 18 to 8 is a big deal and I totally admire you for that!! Way to go!!
Old 09-19-2003, 07:48 AM   #5  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Question sloughin' by

Izzie is here...in a modified form...we need the rain

The scale is behaving..in fact has been an . Am down another this am....which puts me at 25 total from highest and 19 from mini goal...jeez! I've not been here since January 2002! 'Tis a bit intimidating and exhilarating at the same time...

I'm wearing clothes I've not worn in some time...those are more important to me than the numbers...I like NSV's! And I got my hair cut....short...with wisps...new image!

Ideal and Shelly.........major size changes....did you guys get rid of the larger sizes as you shrunk?...that is what Dr. Phil recommends...and I think I will do that this time...it rubs against my frugal grain, but it leaves nowhere to go but down, right?

to everyone else. How is the colourful Splashes today?

Ceara
Old 09-19-2003, 09:13 PM   #6  

Congratulations on all the losing ladies! I have been hearing alot about Dr. Phil's book. So he says get rid of the Big Clothes? Hmmmm but I like my Big Clothes...they are so comfy even tho they are starting to fall off me. I'm glad I kept my skinny clothes...too many nice things to get rid of anyways...I AIN'T going to toss my suede pants! I should be back into them soon....I hope...

But now to my admission of sin....

Two days in a row I have been Off the Bandwagon...had Burgers and Onion rings two nites in a row with pop and icetea....But I'm paying for it...I feel like crap...and boy am I bloated...now I know why I stay away from bread.

And now I'm scared to get on the demon scale for fear of what it will tell me. I will eat well from now on and try to not get on the scale until next thursday!

Have a great weekend ladies and see everyone tomorrrow!
Old 09-20-2003, 03:48 PM   #7  

Ahhh how time flies when work never stops...Gotta love people who don't show up for work on time then ***** about why things aren't getting done...then I can say (since I'm the miniboss) Well, the horse don't have opposable thumbs so they can't do alot things by them selves!

Work was long today, the car window shorted out...just one of them days...but I am eating well and getting lots of water in me!

Where is everyone??????
Old 09-20-2003, 07:18 PM   #8  
47 pounds gone!!

Hey Michele.. Sorry, I've been kinda busy for the past few days.. and I'm right there along with you as far as the "sinning" goes.. LOL I recently dumped my low carb diet (due to causing health problems) and I'm kind of in limbo right now.. but I'm still maintaining my weight. With the low carb I couldn't have any bread so I'm loving eating my biscuits and sandwiches.. lol

But I'm still excersicing like crazy so as long as I eat right and not eat when I'm not hungry, I should be fine.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
Old 09-21-2003, 09:26 PM   #9  

Had a wonderful weekend fellow Scale Addicts. Of course I have been avoiding the evil scale due to my recent crash!lol. But I'm back on the wagon and will weigh myself once again on next Friday. I have hidden the demon scale behind the toilette and can't reach it because of the pain in my hip.

Oh yes...the latest news of my injuries. I was told I just sprained my hip. Well it now looks like I might have cracked the top of my pelvic bone. I asked the new Doc how I could be walking(limping actually) if I had a broken pelvis. He said it's probably the top round part. And there's nothing they can do. It has to heal on it's own and I have to stay active. Go figger.

I wish I was young again when I bounced when I took a fall instead of thudding down hard like I do now. I guess I can be thankful for the extra padding the extra weight has given me tho!lol

Hope to see eveyone on here this week! Hope eveyone had a great weekend.

Shelley watch out for the evil white bread! Oohhhh I love Biscuits and gravy....hmmmmmmm maybe I will treat myself to a visit to Bob Evans Restaurant for Biscuits and Gravy when I lose 10 more lbs!
Old 09-22-2003, 06:17 AM   #10  

Good Morning! Good Morning. I didn't see the scale so I didn't weigh myself! Am eating a good breakfast as we speak!lol Hope you ladies start off your week right as well! I'll post later when I'm done work and gone for my nasty xrays!
Old 09-22-2003, 08:18 AM   #11  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Exclamation reportin' in

Scale is behaving itself..... It doesn't want to go live in the barn with the spiders Although if it were out there, I'd have to walk farther to jump on it! In my jammies!

Things are good....still OP in spite of a few potential challenges and saboteurs....just put my foot down and my stubborn self on. I what is best, not someone else...at least for me!

Anyway, must go dodge the raindrops here....we need it. Izzie only produced a 1/4 inch.

Toodles...

Ceara
Old 09-22-2003, 09:29 AM   #12  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hey i didn't know you lot were all here.........my last post on the first thread wasn't answered and i thought you'd all fallen out with me

I'm off to make myself feel better now........"oh scales where are you?????"
Old 09-22-2003, 11:05 AM   #13  
47 pounds gone!!

Hello losers and addicts! Hope everyone's Monday is going well.

Michele... OH no.. A sprained hip and a cracked pelvic bone?! Wow. You poor thing. Well, I do hope that everything heals fast! Can you still work out though? I would imagine not.. maybe light exercisies like Pilates or Yoga.. but that too would probably be difficult for you due to range of motion.

Ceara-- LOL Glad things are going good fer ya It's been raining here too for the past few days.. So wet and soggy out there!

Tulip.. I'm sorry about that! When Michele posted the second thread I didn't go back to the first!
Old 09-22-2003, 03:30 PM   #14  

I have been a bad girl all weekend, tonight I face the scale at WW so I will get to see just how bad. Hotsplashes-I am in the same boat as you, I had nachos, apple pie, ice cream, etc. Bad,bad girl! Today I am eating very well and drinking alot of water, going to work out at Curves, starting fresh and new on this fine Monday!

Last week's weigh in was down 2.8#, probably all back this week, hopefully just for a short visit. Have a great Monday!
Old 09-22-2003, 05:22 PM   #15  

Glad to see everyone is finding their way back here! Now all you ladies...we have to come up with our own twelve step program!lol I think I like Ceara's idea...

We shall hide the demon scale in the barn/garage/shed so we have to think if we want to go out in our jammies to get weighed!lol

Izzy only sent a bit of rain here too...seemed to have by passed us and hit further north in Burlington and Toronto. I'm sooo glad I live where I live!

I'll write a big postie tomorrow ladies! Good luck Ideal at WW tonite! Mmmmm apple pie and Icecream....Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Closed Thread