View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #197
the shiv
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

NAME: Siobhan

BIRTHDAY: 21 May

MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship, childless by choice.

TOP WEIGHT: 212

CURRENT WEIGHT: 212

GOAL WEIGHT: 112

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Naturally dark brown, currently ombré as I'm growing out damage, usually blonde

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gaming, photography, graphic design, writing (non fiction / research... I want to start a journalistic blog & write a book), films. I've not been to one in ages as too broke but I love gigs. Also love fashion (but right now I don't wear it... ). Reading old issues of Elle magazines and bookmarking stuff on Net-a-porter in case I win the lottery the day I hit goal

PETS: 2 houseplants, and several furry handbags. I love cats but can't get one in the city until I get a permanent place to stay

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland

FAVORITE COLOR: Pink

FAVORITE FOODS: Salmon, parsnips, cheesecake, roasted carrots, goat's cheese & caramelised onion pizza, half the things from Nanakusa (Japanese restaurant, a bit like wagamama but better!)*

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Speed skating (ice), walking, swimming, horse riding. I'd love to start snowboarding & martial arts. I like all the expensive exercise!! I'll put in here that I LOVE F1 although sadly cannot participate.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Brave New World, The Hero's Journey, The Golden Compass trilogy.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Lost in Translation, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, The Matrix, Batman (especially the new ones!), Hobo with a Shotgun, Battle Royale, The Grudge, X-men, Spiderman, Star Trek, School of Rock, many more I can't think of!

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): The Walking Dead, Have I Got News for You, TOWIE (sometimes), True Blood, Russell Howard's Good News, Lost, Heroes, Friends, Fawlty Towers, Celebrity Juice, and ANY nature and/or history programmes on the BBC.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: NIN, Lady Gaga, Mötley Crüe, Aerosmith, Rammstein, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Pink Floyd, Nico, Smashing Pumpkins, Katy Perry, Dedmau5, Jay-z, QOTSA, Daft Punk

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Too many guilt trips, too many diets, not enough love for my bad self, depression, forming unhealthy habits like not leaving the house for days at a time.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Not dieting! I know this'll be slower, but I want it to be permanent. I may hate what I've become but I love what I am. I don't want to let myself down any more, I'm tired of hiding behind 100lbs I don't need! It's like for the first time I can see myself like a friend, if they'd overeaten after going through years of **** I'd feel compassion for them not hatred. So, to me: I am so sorry

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Intuitive eating, and enjoyable exercise

RELIGION: Agnostic.

POLITICS: Left-wing

PIERCINGS: Only ears

TATTOOS: None yet, but I want to get one on the inside of each wrist when I have the money / final design
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote