South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 06:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday SBD Daily Beachin' for 12/13

Good morning, and thank God it's Thursday. It's been a long, incredibly busy week, and I'm really needing my 3 day weekend. By the time I could sit down and read yesterday's posts I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Today is looking like a quiet day although I've learned to never depend on that. All I have is Maggie's Holiday concert this morning, which I'm looking forward to, and I'm having lunch with Susie and spending the afternoon with her until it's time to get the girls from school. A quick stop by Mom's after work, then it's finally home.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Wow Linda, glad things aren't quite as busy today, and hope they stay that way. Hope you get home safely and have a nice, quiet evening.

I just got off the bike, I certainly wasn't glad that the alarm went off, but glad I got that done and out of the way. Who knows what work will look like today, but hopefully I'll get home on time. But for now, a strong cup of coffee and cuddling with my favorite little girl on the couch for a few minutes .
Old 12-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Linda and Tammy. I wish you'd been noisier because I woke late and it's a busy day.

I need to get outta here for a haircut by nine for a haircut and have a gift to wrap for Mr. Danny. I also laid out all the jewellery for the Bling Tree on the coffee table and need to either put it all back of just quickly decorate the tress. Donna comes to clean while I'm in town and may just not be able to dust that table.

My house is still conspiring against me. I did get a propane delivery the other evening and the stove worked that night. However, yesterday it didn't although the pilot light was on. I was planning to watch TV out there anyhow but the cable was out. After my morning in town I'll be on the phone.

Tonight Joanne and I are driving to Kingston to see the immortal Leonard Cohen. We have excellent seats so if 'm never back you'll know I've become a groupie. If I'm not back tomorrow, don't send out the RCMP, OK?

Happy Thursday.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Not much happening around here, another day closer to vacation.

Cottage - hope today is quick and painless and your weekend arrives on time with a glass of wine in hand.

Twynn - I've just never been a morning exerciser. I wish I could do it but I love my slow, relaxing mornings too much to give them up. Hope there are no unplanned changes in your day.

Ruth - wow, have a great time!

Now time to get this show on the road as my Mom would say
Old 12-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

We traveled yesterday and I never checked in.

Steen, to the daily and SBD!

Linda, you are in the final stretch! Yay for 3 day weekends!

Ruth, enjoy the concert!

Twynn, you rock on that bike!

Cyndi, enjoy your coffee and countdown!

We have a holiday party tonight so I'm baking Vegan cookies and will make a yummy salad later. We've still been pretty good with following SBD vegetarian/vegan, with the exception of the happy eggs I buy after looking the CSA chickens in the eye (they're eating lots of organic scraps, too) Pool exercise twice today...water aerobics this morning then we'll meet up with a friend at 4 for walking pool laps. Back home tomorrow, but it's been a pleasant getaway so far.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Cottage hope your day goes by quickly

Tywnn I hate when the alarm goes off but always feel so much better after my workout guess why that is why I keep doing it

Ruth hope you get your issues with your house worked out today

Cyndi sounds like you are super busy as well

Today I am wfh which gives me more time to get work done without interruptions at work, nothing other than laundry in my future.

Have a great day everyone
Closed Thread