View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
onebyone
1.have a plan 2.follow it

S/C/G: 291/255/150

Height: 5' 6"

Exclamation free-for-all-ish

Coaches

Got into a bit of a free-for-all with the food today. I'm still not 100% physically but it's getting better. Just queasy now. Think I'm adjustng to the new glasses and/or a bit of bug has got me. It could also be some anxiety making the stomach churn. Who knows. I *do know* that this too shall pass and nothing stays the same. Platitudes that are all too true.

So I left breakfast too late, but I did have it *credit* tracked all my food *credit* and I'm all right. Lots of sweet round-shaped things were floating around me today and I partook of them all. I thought it was ok and I think I was in a celebratory mood given I got through my sales/public events ok for the most part with only a few minor glitches.

Really glad today is over.

I do find myself pouring the pressure on me. I just feel like I have to get things done now. Get serious. Do everything to the highest order. I just feel Age breathing down my neck. This too shall pass, these feelings and this intensity, I know. I'm probably overly sensitive as my birthday just passed,but it doesn't change the age that I am. So I need to work on coming to terms with this. And by this I mean Everything. Sheesh. I'm back to pressure again eh? Think I'll get to bed.

Bye for now.