Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 11-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Default Survey invitation from a PennState faculty member

Hi, my name is Karen Buhr and I am a faculty member in the School of Public Affairs at the Pennsylvania State University (Penn State) Harrisburg. My research assistant and I are conducting a study regarding online weight loss experiences. I have been in touch with the moderators of this forum and they have given me permission to post this here.

The purpose of this research study is to explore how the use of internet resources and online support groups help individuals with weight loss. Advances in technology have made online resources and websites more accessible and convenient to use. However, research is limited regarding the benefits online support groups focusing on weight loss may have. The goal of this study is to further examine the benefits, experiences, and attitudes of individuals using online websites and weight loss support groups.

Your participation can help us show the academic and policy making world the importance of this type of weight loss resource. I thank you very much for your help and participation in our research study!

Please access the survey here: https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?...tqU0Oo5bu9Ukux

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact me through email or phone (details are included at the beginning of the survey).
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote