South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday SBD Daily Chatter 11/13

I'm needing a big dose of coffee to get me going on this cold, grey morning. What a change from the last couple of days! I should look on the bright side and be grateful it's not Monday, though.

It's just a routine Tuesday here with nothing special in the plans. I did have time to whip up that yummy Farro w/Mushrooms & Roasted Tomatoes for supper last night, and it hit the spot. I'm looking forward to leftovers tonight, especially since I won't be getting home til late. Which reminds me, I need to tuck an apple in my lunch along with my salad and yogurt to get me through the day.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. We have a lovely shiny day after rain overnight. Yesterday we broke all records for November with 72ºF day! Back to normal November weather today although a long string of sunny days is ahead.

I unpacked an old trunk I found in the barn and washed and dried some of the clothes. They were from the 1980s and 1990s, all dresses and all polyester. Some of them fit but are going to Goodwill anyhow. Does anyone wear dresses anymore? Just the thought of wearing a slip freaks me.

Today I'll do some more outside jobs and will also try to catch up on deskwork. Paper breeds in my in-basket.

Happy Tuesday.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks! Hope you have yourself a honeycrisp apple, Cottage, and that your day goes well.

I'm trying to get myself more ambition - which leads to a better attitude. I'm going to start getting up a bit earlier (6 am), so that I can do some exercise and my alone time before the day gets going. Today went well...although my kids thought I was a freak because I was well charged up before they got up. tee hee hee

I have a pot of black bean and sweet potato soup on the stove for lunch, and pork and chile crock pot for supper. It's a long day of work until then...
Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Tammy I am with you. Honeycrisps are my absolute favorite!!

Linda dreary day here too Dinner sounds yummy, what time are we eating lol. I made the Hamburger Minestrone soup from the boards last night. Can't wait to have some later. It's a soup kinda day.

Ruth what's a dress??? A slip?? Women don't even wear panty hose anymore. OK I do, I feel naked without them when I get dressed up. I don't have a dress lifestyle, but once in a while I will put one on for a special occasion. I would wear them more, but my legs look like road maps. Thanks genetics lol

Oh well, time to finish breakfast and get my butt on my bike. Have a great day
Old 11-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Flyby on my way to work!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Ruth- I have lots of dresses that I have moved to the other closet, I do not even wear dresses hardly at all for church anymore either only during the summer and they are very casual.

Twynn good for you that extra time alone will charge you up

Cottage I think we were a day ahead of you for the cold weather, but atleast it is sunny today.

Jekel I love apples but cannot eat them raw they give me an allergic reaction in my mouth not good atleast I can eat pears with no reaction

Debbie have a good day.

I am doing a wfh day today and am hoping to get a lot of work done so I better get to it. Tonight is Awana and that is about it maybe finishing up the last corner of DDs room.

Have a great day everyone
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #7  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

technically still morning! YAY!

Been up and prepping lunch so I am taking a minute to stop by to say hello while I drink my coffee. Peeked on the scale this morning and was 2 pounds down - not too shabby for 3 days on Ph 1!

However, now I want an apple. Have you all ever heard of JerseyMacs? I tried one once and now I can't find them! Also looking forward to having Clementines - I love them sour rather than sweet so now is the time to buy. Of course, after PH1 is over

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Too darned cold out today to work outside. I did wash all the clothes from the trunk in the barn but unfortunately they still smell a bit musty. I'm trying to be sensible and have decided they can go to Goodwill after another wash. I just won't wear dresses anymore, I guess. I will save my wedding dress from 1983 though and a 1985 dress I wore the day we bought this house. The rest are outta here!

Spent part of my morning "consulting" with the contractor renovating the Old Town Hall. Looks like there will not be a washroom there for this Saturday night when Delta's Festival of Lights begins. I have ordered two Port-a-Potties delivered that afternoon. I'd much rather be supervising the decorating of the new washrooms but ... waddayagonado?

My house smells wonderful because I made a big batch of spaghetti sauce this afternoon. Nice to have it in the freezer for impromptu suppers when folks drop in. I've also been doing some planning of cook-ahead things for my Christmas entertaining. I may even get the outside lights up rather than have that last minute panic on Christmas Eve.

Anybody else gearing up for Christmas? Probably not because you folks to the south still have Thanksgiving.

Have a relaxing evening.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. Just saying hello. Halfway through the work night and then I get 2 days off!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #10  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

just popped in for a few to see what's happening in Beachland. Calm week after Friday, can't wait
Closed Thread