View Single Post
Old 04-24-2001, 09:02 AM   #5
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Well, I weighed in again this AM and it was the same, so I guess I did only lose a half pound. But, that's OK, I'll take it!! Will just have to work harder this week...maybe get a little more exercise in!

It's supposed to be 85 here today...WooHoo!! Too bad I will be inside all day...with work and then bowling. I will try to get a walk in tonight when I get home from bowling.

Karen- What's the matter with your cat? Is she old? I told Jim to just turn the light on, or open the blinds, because I'm better off waking up! Today I got up while he was drying his hair, and he was soo happy he could see me "alive"!! LOL!!

Terri- Glad you had a great vacation!! Don't worry about eating soo much, just drink yourself into oblivion this week...with WATER silly!! :laughing:

Found out yesterday that they're doing away with my position, because my new boss is based in our Cary, NC office and they're moving the position there! They actually would love it if I'd go there, but Jim would never go for it! (I would though!) But discussions have been had between my boss and people i work with, and the office manager, and the Sr. VP of ClinOps, and they love me, and are going to create a position for me! That relieved me a lot, because I"ve been really stressed about it for the past week, since I first started getting the feeling something was up! None of this will be happening for at least a couple months though probably, because my boss has not even started to look for someone down there to be her assistant.

Anyway, have a great day all!