View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
hopefortomorrow6520
Just Beginning

S/C/G: huge/150

Height: 5'8

Unhappy Confidence.Coping.College. My life is a HOT MESS.

Hello everyone.. I am very new to 3FC. I would really like some advice and support, because I have none from my family or friends. You see, I am a freshman in college this year, and nothing has been how I had hoped. I'm not having a fun college experience. I have always been overweight, but when I came here... I became so aware that all of the girls are beautiful and almost all of them are thin. Unlike myself. I have tried so hard leading up to this to lose weight.. always telling myself that when college started I would be skinny and people would like me. I even joined the cross country team in an effort to lose weight. (Which I did!!! I shed close to 40 pounds in about 4 months.. but when the season ended.. I gained it all back... plus more..) There is nobody here that I can talk to because I don't really talk to that many people. I'm too afraid to meet new people because.. what would they want to do with me? I just hate how I feel.. and I feel like there's nothing I can do about it. Yes. There is a HUGE gym facility here because my school is a big sports school. But if I went there, people would laugh at me! I know they would! I just am feeling absolutely the lowest I ever have.. and it is so hard being at college alone and dealing with this and having nobody to talk to.
hopefortomorrow6520 is offline   Reply With Quote