Old 10-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #31  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cool cloudy day in my corner of the world this morning. I am home alone, at church, waiting for the custodian to stop by. Can't remember if I ever shared the custodian problems but they finally fired the idiot they hired last fall. The 70+ year old former custodian has been filling in on a part-time basis while the committee tries to find a replacement. They did hire a gal just to do the the bathrooms, dusting, and vacuuming. Now they need someone who can fix things and do the heavier work.

"Gma" -- I am surprised that the moldy hotel isn't having employees quit right and left. That wouldn't be a healthy environment to work in. Someone has lots of creative talent to come up with the towel animals. I'll take the bunny over the bat! You and Jack are brave to try all the new foods. I am a visual eater so would check out what others are eating first. The night we got engaged I ordered fish and he came with his tail and head still attached. Bob must have seen the look on my face because he asked to have them removed. I don't even remember what kind of fish it was. Beth does my FB pictures so I'm never quite sure what she will post. I do think we have cute grandkids! I just finished Ernie's afghan -- have to work on it after he goes to bed at night because he's usually on it during the day. I'm anxious to get started on Beth's.

I have check vouchers to type so better get them done. Have a fantastic Friday and enjoy your day!

Last edited by Jean; 10-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Talking Closed For Business

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

Please go to the new thread to post. This one is now closed.

Have a great day Magnolias.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote