View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #89

Smile hi everyone..

Hi guys..

My names kerrie i'm new (ish) to the dukan diet. I did try it before a yr or more ago but i only did the attack phase for 5 days before a birthday and lost 6 pounds which was great but i regret not sticking on the plan. Anyhow i'm back on it now.. currently on day 3 of the attack phase ... its going well i find this diet very easy to follow anyway no headaches or tiredness in fact i feel more energetic than i would normally be. I love the natural yogurt an eat it with oatbran to fill me up. I'm not a fan of eggs but i did buy them as i dont mind the odd one but cant eat them every day having them scrambled seems to be the most edible for me lol. I haven't had the pancake galette yet i might try it tomorrow. I did try it once before and didnt really like it. I think because the taste of egg was still coming through strong but i will try it with the yogurt and some cinnemon

Best of luck to you all! I'm glad i've joined this forum i think its great to motivate each other Would love to know how you guys are getting on with the diet? any tips tricks recipes for me?

Kerrie x
kerrielou28 is offline   Reply With Quote