View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #24
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Warm Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

This has been a busy day so far. Been out and among em. Had a lunch out and watched what I ate so am OK with it. Since this is Wednesday we don’t usually eat till after evening Bible class. I think Will wants to go out to Applebees® so that will be a good place for me to count points. If he decides to stay home which is fine with me I can find something to cook. It is the sleepy time of the day and I am sitting here yawning. I do need to get out to the kitchen and bag up some meat we picked up today and get it into the freezer. It is just about full even though I pull things out to cook something gets bought to take it’s place. I date what I put in there so I always try to pull out the oldest date to prepare.

When I go to bed I have to put my lip balm in the toe of my shoe on a night table or the cat absconds with it ~ so that is where I put my “active link” for the night so I don’t forget to wear it the next day. I don’t mind the cat playing with my lip stuff but when one of the dogs gets hold of it they bite it and then it isn’t any good to me anymore. Cecil just bats it around and I used to find it under Will’s desk before I got wise and stashed it down in the toe of a shoe.

DONNA FAYE Sounds like all in all you had a wonderful time. There are always a few things that are disagreeable on excursions and we just get though them the best we can. there is more fun than not. I love that little towel fold ~ what a neat thing for them to do. Sounds like you had a lovely large enough room to stay in. What a neat thing that they had a sale of their "goodies" and you were able to find some things that suit you ~ nice looking things.

JEAN Kinda nice for you to have the office all to yourself for a change I imagine. Our temps start out in the 50's and get up to the mid 80's still. Trees still have most of thier leaves around here yet.

Have a great afternoon/evening Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie; 10-03-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote