View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #23
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! I am in the church office this afternoon and it is quiet! There is no one else here until after school when kids arrive and then at 5 is bell practice. I have plenty to do but am taking a short break. The sun is shining again but it is windy. Tomorrow the temperature drops down into the 50s. I went to get my nails done this morning and ran a couple errands before stopping here to get last minute instructions. They had already left! It's a good thing I know my way around the office or I would be big time lost!

"Gma" -- I have so enjoyed reading about your trip! Your jewelry is beautiful! I had to laugh at the dog towel. I'm sorry your first excursion was a bust but I suppose that is the luck of the draw. It would be my luck I know. Did you ever feel sea sick at all? I just visited with a gal who was fine on the ship (Alaskan cruise) but once she got home she got so woozy she went to the doctor. He told her it was a reaction from being on the ship and the high waves.

I need to get back to my "job." Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote