Old 09-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248?/173/130

Height: 5'8"

Default Does your fat get looser?

Hi. First post.

Did your fat start getting really loose before it fell off? I don't want to get too gross...have to check out these boards more in depth...but the tops of my thighs have become seriously loose as I've lost weight. Not solid fat any longer, but hasn't disappeared, either.

And did it fall of differently than it went on? The last places I got huge were my face, arms and tummy. But I notice no difference in arms/tummy. I guess it is all getting smaller because I keep going down in sizes, but I notice it coming off my legs and buttinski more than tummy.

I don't know what I weigh. I am 5'9". When I started losing, I was a 3-4X on top and in a size 22-24W on the bottom. Now I'm 1-2X on top and 18-20 (no W!!! Yay!) on the bottom. I don't know if that would help.

Last edited by Stripes 237; 09-30-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Stripes 237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #2  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Welcome to 3FC! I love the support I get here.

Squishy fat is promising! It's all subcutaneous fat and will probably go away the slowest. The visceral fat is the deeper stuff that's harder. It's the stuff that messes with your endocrine system. It all comes off at different rates for different reasons.

The looser fat really feels yucky to me. But progress is progress. And you're making great progress! My fat goes on between my thighs first and comes off the belly last. I notice my forearms are looking slimmer, and I just noticed that my calves are looking slimmer. Belly fat takes FOREVER to come off me. I can lose a pants size through thighs and hips and still have to keep wearing the bigger size for some time. Waist stays snug and hips and thighs get loose. Breasts also shrink first, then back fat, then upper arms, then midsection. I have to wear a bigger size to accomodate upper arms and midsection while chest and upper back are swimming.

I am 5'11", started at 4x on top and almost 5x on bottom. I'm now 2x or 3x on top, depending on cut of top, and 3x on bottom. My closet is pre-loaded with 2x clothese and I try them on once a week in anticipation of them fitting properly. The loose and sagging fat/skin through my thighs and belly is preventing me from looking good in the 2x pants at the moment. Similar issues with properly getting into a 2x top.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

My fat is certainly changing in consistency, particularly on my thighs. I'm not sure how best to describe it. It's softer and lumpier now. It's all good, though.

I started as a size 26, 3X or 4X back in January. I'm now down to size 20, or 2X. Although, both are getting a little large on me.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I have got to say the idea of fat falling off is a new concept to me. As I lost weight my thighs looked very jiggly but that has mostly diminished and looks pretty normal now.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #5  
Becoming A Better Me

wow cant believe this thread came up... i was just thinking this to myself lasnite! everything on me is shrinking what seems amazingly quick n im feeling squishy in those places, tummy, thighs, butt. im doing strength training everyday rotating areas of course n am hoping this will help the squishies in time!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #6  
Angela

S/C/G: 155/138/126

Height: 5'6"

I was wondering about the same thing.
Thank you all for posting!
masterptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

My hubby and I always joke that the 'transition' process is quite ugly. LOL!
My tummy starts looking like someone let the air out of it.
Honeyrose29 is offline   Reply With Quote