Old 09-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #1  

Default La weight loss-blue pamphlet

I have the complete free to live la weight loss program. I have the white pamphlet-La express menu plan but cannot find the blue pamphlet-free to live. It had the food list for week five and on. I have searched everywhere. Would anyone be able to send me the pdf of the blue pamphlet.

Last edited by LouAnne7; 09-24-2012 at 12:10 AM.
LouAnne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #2  

Smile free to live la weight loss blue booklet

i need this book, too! please send me a copy.
DropItLikeItsHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi. What version of the blue book are you looking for? Is there another version? I'm looking at mine right now and there is no food list for week five. I'm confused. When did you start the program? Maybe I have an older version.
Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy16 View Post
Hi. What version of the blue book are you looking for? Is there another version? I'm looking at mine right now and there is no food list for week five. I'm confused. When did you start the program? Maybe I have an older version.
Hi,
I was on the plan about 5 years ago. I was on the Canadian "free to Live" program. With the package there were two small pamphlets. One was white- wording on it was LA Express Menu Plan Kit, balance, moderation and variety (Your Personalized Program). It had a limited food selection that was to be followed for the first 4 weeks of the program. On week five, you had expanded foods to choose from. This pamphlet was blue- wording on it was Free to Live, balance, moderation and variety (Your Personalized Program. Each book only had about 15 pages in total. Thankyou forl your time.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #5  

Hello LouAnne7,
I did the plan about 4 years ago and I live in Canada as well. Since reading your recent reply, I started to think really hard to the beginning of my adventure with LA Weightloss, and I think I recall this. I have kept all of my books, papers etc. and, if I was on it, I have it.

But, here's the problem. I'm not exactly sure where most of my books are as I have recently moved and I just put anything anywhere. I have boxes upon boxes of 'stuff' that have not been opened. There is a possibility that it may be with my things in my bedroom.

Unfortunately, I'm so busy right now with gardening and getting my house all clean (because of neglect from gardening) and I'm having company over for Thanksgiving! If I get a chance to look, I will certainly try and find it for you. Otherwise, it would have to wait until after the long weekend.

This is, of course, assuming I have it.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #6  

Thanks Shy16,
Thank you, I will wait patiently,please
take your time. Good luck in the move, and have a great Thanksgiving.
I will check back every once in a while.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #7  

Hi LouAnne7,
Just a quick note to let you know that I've read your reply. I'll do my best to get back ASAP!
Have a great Thanksgiving as well. Let's try to stay on the right path. I hope I don't gain too much weight.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #8  

@ LouAnne7: I found my booklet.... are you still interested?
Old 03-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #9  

Default In search of blue pamphlet

Hi there! I know these are very old threads but if anyone else still has the blue meal plan for LA Weightloss, I am very interested in obtaining a copy. Please and thank you!
Chicmom83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:51 AM   #10  

Bumping.. in search as well!
jdaleck1 is offline   Reply With Quote