Old 09-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #1  

Default Newbie, punk rock chick, got old and fat

Hey everyone! I will get pic up soon, but heres my story. grew up in the middle of the best music scene ever, 80s punk/goth scene in Denver. Was always the hot chick. Moved to Cincinnati 10 years ago, have made no friends, gained weight and now on quest to lose it and find like minded folk to share all this craziness called life with. I have tried the gym with a personal trainer. That didnt work. Had full check up, nothing is wrong, 100% healthy. Dr is trying different things with me, diet and excerise etc. I eat really well, just too much. Portion control is hard for me, I am always hungry. Anyhew, trying low carb now. I like music ( hardcore punk, oi, ska, goth, rockabilly, new wave ), hot rods, custom bikes, drag racing, art, I write dark poetry, I am not politically correct and I do not believe in censorship. So do not say HI if easily offended.I dont want to hurt anyones feelers. Basically, my husband and I are in the Kustom Kulture scene, he always plays guitar off and on in bands. Homesick for my friends back in Denver, they " get me "..Cincinnati is not my scene. I dont drink, smoke, or drug, guess I went straight edge, do not believe in god nor want to hear about it. Would love to make some fat friends on here so we can lose together. I need about another 35-40 lbs to feel good. Like curves, dont want skinny..Hit me up and say hello. I only bite if provoked...
delight1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Ello!!! Welcome to the boards, lots of great welcoming people on here, full of support even for us weirdos! My name is Laura I'm doing calorie counting for my eating and my exercises vary always trying something new! Welcome and good luck
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:42 AM   #3  
Don't give up.

S/C/G: 195/195/165

Height: 5'0"

Welcome. Moving to a new place can be isolating, but it will give you some time for self-reflection and exercise, which usually helps with both weight reduction and settling into the new place slowly.

I also recently relocated (back to my hometown, after my life imploded) and am hoping to lose 35-40 pounds, too.

Anyway, nice to meet you.
neon_zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote