Thread: MRC Maintainers
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #398
camaswa

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcgina View Post
I think that's what my problem was when I was trying to have small meals and then snacks. I'd still be hungry so need to snack and snack and snack. If I have a good meal (lunch especially) I can go about my day and not constantly be thinking about food...probably a healthier relationship.

teacherlady-the environment is hard when there is constantly unhealthy food around. I quit my day job about a year ago to be home more with my kids. I stop in at work and I really think part of me being able to keep off the weight is being in a controlled environment where I'm not always tempted...in the office there was always goodies (especially when people went on a pinterest spree). Now I think I would do better, but it wouldn't be easy. Hang in there!
Funny, I have been thinking the same. I am feeling like I want bigger meals or at least wondering if I might not get such low blood sugar feelings if I tried that. I am starved mid am and pm a lot.

I always bring my food even to meetings. If I can eat the meeting lunch good, but if not I am not trapped. This week there was one with boxed lunches consisting of a sandwich, chips and a cookie. I didn't like the attention of people commenting on the salad I whipped out, but I was so happy to have it.