Old 09-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

Default Tips on how to pull off an all nighter without ruining my diet,, HELP!!!!!

Hi everyone,,, im new to 3FC ,, just been 10 days on my diet and on 3FC ,, so far the support in the threads ive posted has been amazing

I'm facing a tricky situation right now ,,, and i need your advice,,, my day went fine but i have a presentation to deliver tomorrow at university and ill have to pull off an all nighter because i have 400 pages to read and i still have to organise my presentation... this is fertile ground for slip ups in my diet because i tend to eat when stressed ,, and as ill be up all night, im bound to get hungry,,, any tips on how not to fall prey to temptation??!!! any suggestions will be appreciated!!!
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #2  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Water and eat frequently so you dont get hungry and blow it.

Focus on filling foods and not processed foods.

And remember, if it falls apart - one doesn't/slip up doesn't determine your life. Tomorrow is a new day.
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #3  
Come see me on Fitocracy!

S/C/G: 273.0/248.4/240.0(Goal 1)

Height: 5'10"

Vegetables. Broccoli. Green beans. Snow peas. Cucumbers. Kale. You can stuff your face all night, and you'll barely make a dent . I like pickles. You'll see a gain from all the salt in those, but it'll drop back down in a couple days. It's just retained water.

Don't allow yourself access to junk and you can't eat it. If stuffing your face is your response to stress (I know it's mine), put things around that you can safely eat without blowing your diet. I haven't overcome the need to eat when I'm stressed yet, so I plan for it.
Quantum Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #4  

Thank you,,, have promptly surrounded myself with small portions of carrots, cucumbers, peas, nuts etc... will be nibbling on them at regular intervals,,,, 200 pages down,, 200 to go,,,

On another note, we have soooooo many goals to achieve in life,,, if you build the discipline to achieve one, you lay the foundation to achieving others!!!! discipline is key!!! lol,, will not bore u with my philosophies,,, back to work
Old 09-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #5  
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

Height: 5'5

LOTS AND LOTS OF TEA! it was my best friend back in my all nighter days. Also, don't be worried if you're up a few lbs after your late night. It's just your body going "WTF, REALLY?" and it'll most likely go away as soon as life is back to normal as long as you stick to the healthy eating and eventually get some ZzZ's!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #6  

"shukriya" everyone!!!!

(That's Urdu for thank you )

i managed to stay right on track and did not cheat even a teeny weeny bit,,,,happy with myself,,, and thank you all for the support,,, oh and the presentation went quite well