Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/252/145

Height: 5ft 4

Default Exercise HURTS

Oh gosh, ouch it hurts sooo bad. I did my first go of the Biggest Loser Total Work out and I was doing ok-ish till half way through the first work out taking just one break for 30 seconds to catch my breathe and get a drink on the Warm up. I did fine until... Jumps! OMGOSH jumps hurt. My tummy was flying everywhere, my butt hurt and my boobs, OWWWW I didn't know my boobs could hurt like that.

I went back to it and sort of bounced instead of jumped but I have to do something about this. Im getting some tight leggings with tummy control which should help but I cant find many plus-size compression bras in the UK.

I didnt do it all but I did better than I thought, I had expected to give up after the warm up so I'm pleased with myself for a first try.

Last edited by LilithPaige; 09-15-2012 at 10:26 AM.
LilithPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/140/115

Height: 5'0 TALL

The first time I went jogging, it was three weeks ago I think. It was the first time I jogged in forever. Not really sure if you can call it a jog, more like just bouncing I guess. I was gassed after just twenty seconds. I couldn't even brisk walk, my calves were burning after just thirty seconds. My knees hurt too.

I tried the elliptical instead and so far I like it (sometimes). But I can definitely feel the difference. And my legs don't feel sore anymore yay!
Nayshal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #3  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I tend to wear compression stuff when I work out too. I don't want my belly bouncing when I run (can't be good for the skin or my self esteem) and the boobs should never get that kind of abuse. Get a good sports bra. That is a MUST. Do whatever you have to to restrain the girls. No body wants them to end up sagging more then they have to. My sister has a hard time finding ones that have enough compression for her huge knockers so she sometimes wears two. I would try to find a better one that does the whole job, but you do what you have to do.

Make sure you have the right gear and keep at it.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #4  
Newb!

Definitely get a sports bra... I feel your pain. I am a 34DD (US) I think a 36E UK, and I cant even walk up the stairs without my boobs hurting. I recommend Victoria's Secret, though I believe they have limited stores in the UK... bought mine last week and it works wonders
Ms A is offline   Reply With Quote