Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #1  
No description available.

Default Prayer Warriors All Faiths #2

Gary, add me to the list of those holding you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Thumbs up

PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths 2012 ~ Thread #2 (GARY'S Intro)

Time to start a new thread ladies and gents.

So much to pray for but looking back I see so many prayers have been answered in ways that have brought happiness and understanding into our lives.

God does hear our prayers and answers them in His will and in His time as we bring them to Him through His Son.

May the new year bring us here often to share our needs and pray for all who ask.

Many blessings in 2012 are waiting for us ...

As long as I live I will TESTIFY OF HIS LOVE!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #3  
Rosebud

CURRENT PRAYER LIST: ^Prayers^ continue for present needs ...

Thank You GOD, for the gift of Life and your awesome Love; Thank you GOD, for all the blessings you send our way; Thank you GOD, for hearing & answering our prayers for healing today; Thank you GOD, for doctors & surgeons & all medical helpers; Thank you GOD, for providing the best treatments & drugs & the funds to pay for them; Thank you GOD, for family & friends & Prayer Warriors; Thank you GOD, for your Mercy & Grace & Peace & Comfort & Hope & yes, even Joy during these trials we face; Thank you GOD, for our LORD JESUS CHRIST, by whose stripes we are healed; and Thank You GOD, for being such a faithful Father & Friend, one that we can trust & lean on each & every day ... Amen.

BARGOO ~ good health; remission of cancer; latest tests great! PRZ GOD!
Bargoo's Son(s) ~ DAVID: bless his marriage. One has diabetes too: prayers he will be able to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Bargoo's church member ~ Wendy & kids; DH commited suicide
URSULA ~ BROTHER in alcohol re-hab: please set this captive free; grief prayers; restore his health & family. May your Kingdom come upon him, and your will be done in his life.
GARY's SIL ~ SUE MILLER: had a stroke/clots; speech issues; prayers for healing, restoration, peace & comfort for SUE, husband KEN, and family. PRZ GOD, Sue is now back home in San Diego, CA; but still needs lots of therapy.
GARY MILLER ~ esophageal cancer/tumor; ^Prayers^ for sustenance, hydration & to gain weight. PRAIZE GOD: *** date for surgery is -- FEBRUARY 25 at 3 pm ... praying for surgical team; a successful surgery with no complications & quick recovery; GARY & family for comfort and peace (before, during, and after) ...
GARY's sister, ANNIE (Denise) ~ surgery done on Nov 5th, 2012. Prayers for full remission.
GARY'S FRIENDS ~ young GAVIN, and JIM from the Lutheran Church in San Diego, CA -- who are both battling cancer at this time. We pray for GOD's mercy, and healing power in their bodies; plus for peace & comfort & the best treatments too.
GARY ~ DDF, MARK; re: soldier with PTSD (bad memories)
DANE ~ Washington state: serious blood infection; wisdom for doctors for best meds/treatments. Elder sister needs special care & healing as well.
KYLIE ~ 4 years old; needs new heart ASAP; Alaska.
ADELINE ~ little girl with health issues; Lutheran Pastor Henry's daughter in Fort Wayne, Indiana; Praize GOD she is doing better.
ROSE'S SIL ~ lung cancer; comfort & peace & healing; best treatments; wisdom for doctors; comfort for her brother (Rose's DH).
ROBERT ANNAND ~ cancerous tumor on neck just below his ear; has spread to kidneys/brain and doctors feel that treatments won't help, but I still wish they would try. Prayers for comfort, peace, love, and mercy for Robert at this time. Dear JESUS, may your Kingdom come upon him, and YOUR WILL be done in Robert's life today.
BOB BLACKBURN ~ multiple myeloma cancer (second time) attacking his back, jaw, and hip; presently getting chemo treatments; peace & comfort & healing grace for BOB & his wife, Francine (for fatigue).
GEORGE WINGER ~ 62, Orangeville, ON, Canada; tumor in back; needs to shrink; cancer cells contained; peace, comfort, mercy & saving grace for him and his wife, Alverna, and family.
PAT BELAIR ~ PRZ GOD; Pat finished his chemo rounds; pain in one of his hips; tests found nothing yet.
WILMA'S brother, LARRY ~ on chemo round #2 for tumors on his brain; prayers for healing/shrinkage/removal, comfort, and peace for all.
MURRAY JAMES ~ double lung cancer; may remove one lung & operate on the other. Getting chemo twice a week right now to shrink tumors. Wife, Linda. Prayers for peace, strength & comfort for both of them.
KATHARINE MARGARET ~ 42 yy; Northern BC; advanced MS; in a nursing home. Has great care & her angel friend DAVID who visits her daily & helps so much. May GOD bless them both with his Loving Comfort & Peace always.
JULIE GOODWIN ~ PRAIZE GOD, Julie's health totally restored.
DANIS TOUTTIT ~ severe diabetes; she's doing well right now. PRZ GOD!
MAGGIE JUPP ~ fibro; depression; PRZ GOD, she's back home.
DEE ~ for AL, who has passed over; esp prayers for peace for his wife, GINA, and family ...
DEE ~ BOSS continues to recover from Mono; DEE herself for grief after losing her furry baby.
WENDALYN ~ her niece; continued good health.
DANIELLE ~ healing of emotional-response eating.
KAREN ~ her 2nd grandson (+ stepbrother); custody battle; kids OK & get bi-weekly visits with Mother. MISSY ~ PRZ GOD, knees are getting better.
KAREN's ~ son, MIKE: had seizures; doctors need wisdom for best meds. Prayers for good health; PRZ GOD for great friends & caregivers.
IRISWhispers ~ schooling osteo medicine/funding; part-time job.
BB PRINCESS ~ kidney stones; relief of pain & infections.
COLTON ~ 22 y/o; leukemia; had chemo; bone marrow transplant caused illness. Prayers for healing touch & peace & comfort for Colton & his family. Prayers for full remission.
RONNI's Mom, JUNE ~ schizo-bipolar. PRZ GOD for successful hip surgery @ Mayo Clinic.
RONNI'S ~ mom's Christian friend, LEITHA: colon cancer; chemo didn't help; try other possible treatments/surgery??? We pray for a special comfort & peace for her & her family ...
RONNI ~ multiple health issues; stress relief; MS: pray for remission & wholeness. Guidance regarding future/moving?
RONNI's DH ~ PRAIZE GOD -- His job/pension/benefits have been reinstated. Peace & safety at work. Needs direction regarding new job???
RONNI's DS1 ~ separated; having marriage problems (4 kiddies).
PATTY H ~ back issues & Fibromyalgia: pray for remission; good nursing school grades.
PATTY's SON ~ heal ear infection & lump on bone; restore hearing; needs job.
TRISH ~ Pray for & Praize GOD for better home situation & relief of stress; healing of relationships. Prayers Toni's discs & arm be healed of pain issues; back surgery on Feb 18; prayers for complete success. Restoration of finances; blessings.
LISALOU ~ finances: DH job at YMCA/or direction?
LOOSE SEAL ~ PRZ GOD: SIL with thyroid cancer/removed & contained; another SIL with aggressive breast cancer/tumor: chemo, radiation & surgery needed; contain C-cells; peace, comfort & strength for all.
TBMMOM'S ~ DH: recovery from heart by-pass surgery & depression; and healthier lifestyle choices FTDF ...
NELLY's Son's FIL ~ RANDY G. in Texas/56yy; at home now & returned to work. PRAIZE GOD for this amazing miracle!!!
NELLY'S FATHER ~ the beginnings of memory problems; his wife/stepmother & family need prayers about a house sale & family reconciliation.
NELLY ~ increased income: mechanic's garage; needs: personal, car, home, schooling. Spring & latter rains for a great garden this year; PRZ GOD: her heart is fine ...
NELLY's MIL, ELSIE ~ early stage breast cancer; options good. FIL: health issues too.
LAURA ~ sister's family need new place to live before December 1st. Hope you found one!!!
KITTYCAT ~ DH's real estate business in NY to pick up; more work for her as well (enuff to cover all their needs+); PRZ GOD for increases this year ...
BOOTSIE ~ cholesterol levels normal; David's shingle's virus/pain to go completely; protection from wild animals; Thank You for all the rain for Bourke County, Texas.
BEVERLYJOY's SISTER in CA ~ severe back problem; recovering from her 4th surgery; prayers for merciful pain relief & complete healing.
TREADMILER ~ (SoCal) 46 y/o widower with 2 teens; would like to find a wife to share his life with; may God bring them together.
ROSEBUD's ~ BIL, TOM M; contain aneurysm; pain relief (mild lower back pain); better appetite; peace for his wife, Denise.
ROSEBUD's DAD ~ BILL S: PRAIZE GOD -- polyps clear of C-cells & heart OK. Wife GRACE ~ PRZ GOD for successful surgery; healing well. Chemo rounds done; praying will prevent tumors in future. Guidance regarding future of C-8 home.
ROSEBUD's Brother, RPS ~ struggling: pain & loneliness, turning to alcohol again. Jesus, we pray for a release from this bondage to alcohol: set this captive free; filling him with peace of mind, body & spirit through your blessed Holy Spirit. May he find comfort in loving family & friends, but mostly in YOU! May your Kingdom (Spirit) come upon him; and your will be done in his life. Bless him for all the help he has been giving us; gives him a sense of purpose. Prayers for upcoming knee surgery soon; hoping surgery will succeed to stop pain completely. PRZ GOD -- answers to prayer: said he was glad we are all praying for him; and when his leg heals after surgery, he hopes to get a part time job too! Now, that's answered prayer ...
ROSEBUD's DH ~ Alzheimer's/OCD/Asbergers/Insomnia/depression; PEACE & Joy of Spirit; positive attitude/words; peaceful & healing sleep. May your Kingdom (Spirit/Love) come upon him, and your will be done in his life. PRAYER NOTE: DH is still having trouble accepting he can`t drive; prefers to think it`s a money issue, when it`s not. May GOD grant him the Serenity to accept those things that can`t be changed; and to enjoy the many blessings he has in his life now.
ROSEBUD's Sister & BIL ~ health issues: blood pressure normal; wholeness; peace & guidance for future of home.
ROSEBUD's ~ UNCLE GARNET S; prayers for total wellness & permanent remission; prayers to gain weight.
Rosebud's cousin ~ SHELLEY -- severe eczema from divorce stress & grieving; prayers for daughter/DH too.
Rosebud's cousin ~ CINDY S -- blood pressure back to normal; less stress & healthy lifestyle choices.
PRZ GOD ~ Jean's dog & son are both doing well.
ROSEBUD ~ PRAIZE GOD: 100 LB tumor successfully removed. "Preventative" chemo treatments start February ? (1 day a week; every 3 weeks; over 18 weeks total). Please pray for minimal side effects & successful treatments with no damage to organs. Thanks so much, fellow warriors ...

Hope I didn't miss any; let me know ...

NOTE: while I believe GOD can find out who we are praying for -- please give us as much information as you can. For instance, their first name & last initial, and maybe the state or town they live in. I just think the more specific we can be, the better -- esp when we are praying for life-threatening health issues ... thanks!

Quote:
1 John 5:14-15 ~ "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desire of him."
Quote:
Jeremiah 32:27 ~ Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me? ... NO!
Quote:
Prayer of Protection ~ The light of God surrounds me, the love of God enfolds me, the power of God protects me, and the presence of God watches over me. Wherever I am, God is.
We Thank You & Praize you, FATHER ~ for hearing & answering all of our prayers and petitions here today; we thank you for your Mercy & Grace, and for your Healing Power in our lives each day; in JESUS' name, Amen & Amen ...

I'm praying for you ...

ascending prayers.jpg

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-03-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

So many needs but not too many for God, He is never too busy, never out to lunch, never on vacation. What a mighty God we serve ! My trust is in the Almighty God in each prayer request. Praying also for concerned families that they may find peace and medical personnel that they are granted wisdom
Old 09-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #5  
Rosebud

OK friends, let's storm the gates of Heaven and surround GOD's throne with loads of positive ^PRAYERS^ & petitions, plus hope-filled thoughts & good vibes for our dear friend, GARY MILLER (EZMONEY) , as he goes through his chemo rounds to shrink a cancerous tumor at the bottom of his esophagus. I know that he & his family will appreciate it too! May GOD bless you all ...

DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN ~ we thank you for our brother GARY, who has been such a great encourager & friend to so many people here. Please fill him with your awesome Love, your perfect peace, your healing touch, and your continuous comforting Spirit as he goes through this process. Bless him as he shares your Love with all the others he meets along the way and open their hearts to your grace. We ask this in Jesus' name, and we thank you, in advance ... Amen & Amen.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Rosebud --- Such a beautiful prayer. I have already included him in our Bible study here and my church and my sisters church have him on their prayers too! Gary you are so loved and have helped and supported me in so many ways here. You are in my thoughts and prayers all the time.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #7  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thank you all so much. So much to reply to but I am so tired tonight. My daughter and beautiful GRANDdaughter2 watched me today. Wonderful but I slept most the day. Little pain today. I am blessed.

I love you all!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Gary here is a song for you.

I am the God that healeth thee
I am the Lord your Healer
I sent my Word
and I healed your disease
I am the Lord your Healer

You are the God
That healeth me
You are the Lord my Healer
You sent your Word
and you healed my disease
You are the Lord my Healer.

Last edited by bargoo; 09-14-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #9  
Rosebud

KAREN ~ Thanks; I have put GARY into two more prayer groups too (one reaches around the world). This is the prayer that we prayed for GARY at home this morning -- it's a little more personal and shows how we really feel about him ...

DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN ~ please let us be just a little selfish for a moment today, but it's for a very good reason -- becuz we so want our dear friend, GARY MILLER, to get better and to stay with us here for a good long while. We need him; his family needs him; and the world needs him. We need him more than heaven does, but we know that you know what is best for him. I know that he would be the first to say -- GOD'S WILL BE DONE; and we certainly don't want him to suffer any more than necessary, so we put him into your most capable hands to love, to heal, and to comfort each day -- and as our faith calls us to do, we will still continue to pray & petition on his behalf becuz we know that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD! We thank you for sharing him with us. Please bless him & his family today as they go through this trying time. In Jesus name, we ask & thank you ... Amen & Amen.

Here's our morning devotional verse -- so fitting, I think.

"Blessed be the GOD and Father of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the Father of Mercies and GOD of all comfort; who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted by GOD." 2 Corinthians 1:3/4

BARGOO ~ lovely sentiments and comforting song ...

GARY ~ we understand that you need lots of rest right now ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-21-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #10  

Very Nice Rosebud, Thanks so much for sharing that prayer with us. Gary, you have prayer warriors all over the world praying for you. Stay strong and keep your Faith. ((( HUG)))
Old 09-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #11  

Gary, this is for you!

Old 09-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #12  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Tired today but no pain-
You ladies are proof, once again, God provides miracles!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #13  

I was just chatting with a friend and mentioned my worries for all concerns here.. She mentioned this song and I just wanted to share it here. It just seems to be perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTAj52vRTw
Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #14  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Gary, saying a prayer for you.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #15  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Prayers and prayers and prayers being said. Rosebud's prayers are so touching that they brought tears. I pray always for Gary, Rosebud, and all of you and your families-you've all been so inspiring to me in my down and up and down journey.

We have a praise-DH goes back to work tomorrow! The company won't admit fault, but is restoring him completely with ALL back pay for the time he wasn't at work, so, basically, that means they know the fault was theirs & not DH's. The manager who instigated all of this has been fired and, although we haven't heard anything for sure, I have this feeling that there is more investigating going on pertaining to the fraud and the evidence that DH's former co-worker turned over to the upper-ups. DH is a little worried about going back, as he feels the co-workers who are guilty of the fraud now know he probably also knows what they've been doing and will be trying to 'get him in trouble'. So, we're just continuing to pray for justice and security.

A couple other updates: my mom is doing so good now that she no longer has to use a cane or any assistive devices. She's back to better than she had been for many, many years! Praises to God!

My friend's mom, Leitha, had to stop the chemo, due to some very severe effects, including a small stroke. There's nothing they can do and she's been given 3-6 months. She's one of the strongest Christian ladies I've ever known and we all know she'll go home at peace, but, of course, it's the family who suffers for a time, so I just pray for their peace, and for everyone who knows and loves Leitha.

We have another friend, Sue, who basically has the same situation as Leitha, and our prayers are the same.

I thank you all for your prayers and support. Even though I can't get on here as often as I used to, I pray for you all daily. Keep up the good fight! Love you all!
Closed Thread