Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 04:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default Hello! I'm new to WW and want to introduce myself!

Hello! I'm Spryng, mother of 3 kid s(3,2 and 11 weeks) and wife to a wonderful DH of 5 years.
I've been battling my weight since becoming married and going on the pill (I was 106 lbs the day I was married and never had a problem with my weight) then of course came 3 pregnancies that killed my figure... what was left of it. lol. I've tried so many diets... my last was Atkins, I lost 8 lbs on it but I was tired of so much protein (I'm a bread and pasta kind of girl) and deprivation. So then I went to just low calorie eating, tracking every calorie I put in my mouth... which was working fine but tedious. So then a friend of mine offered to get me started on WW so I looked into it and started yesterday!! It's so much easier to keep track of what you eat and I feel like I am not on a diet but on a healthy eating plan. I can have ANYTHING I want as long as I stay within my point range and that is great. I've been trying out new recipes, getting in regular exercise and feeling so good about myself. I know that today is only day two but I feel like I've found the plan for me! Finally!! I've stocked my kitchen with whole wheat breads and low fat snacks and menu plans... I am here for the long haul! lol
But I wanted to introduce myself and I can't wait to get to know everyone here. I'm doing WW at Home plan and have yet to find a meeting that is close to me.. but I'm taking it one day at a time. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to meet you all!
Old 09-16-2003, 05:41 PM   #2  

Hey Spryng! Happy to meet ya! I have been on and off WW for many years. It seems no matter what other way of dieting I have tried, WW is the best! My DH and I were trying the Carb Addicts Diet, but I couldn't stand not having my breads and fruits! I just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the Weight Watchers weigh, I mean WAY of eating! God Bless, and Have a wonderful OP Day! Lou.......
Closed Thread