Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 08-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 270/219/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks guys !, you all are the best !

Whatchout- I am really proud of this milestone. I'm still in the "obese" category according to my BMI, but to get back into regular sizes and out of being "plus size" is a much more incredible feeling that i thought it would be. I'm fairly excited for the next time i have to go shopping, just to know i have way more options with stores, then only having 3 different stores that i could shop at, which were overly expensive, is a really good feeling.

I can finally start looking at clothes at some of my favorite shop's again, a few i may not be able to buy anything quite yet because of the style of clothes, which i'm ok with, but even at my favorite shop, I don't have to just go in the back to their plus sized section, i can finally look at clothes in the whole store.
Even going through my closet, and i have a lot of clothes, but the sizes are all over the place, a lot of the shirts i could wear 5 months ago that looked really good, now they look awful because their way too big lol. So i'm pretty excited to lose some more and see which of the smaller shirts i have, fit better then they do now.

1987- I still have a muffin top too, but i know it's just because a lot of my weight i carried in the stomach area, but i'm still going to rock these jeans lol
MizMelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #17  

Sept2012- When i was at my heaviest, I didn't think i'd see a big difference, and looking at the photo's i've taken, i'm pretty astound to how big of a difference i actually do see.

Looking in the mirror every day, you don't notice much of a difference, and then when you take photo's .. it's like wow! I'm seeing a lot of changes now, especially around my face, my back, which is quite a bit less flabby then it's to the point where when i go to shower and take a quick look at myself in the mirror, the back fat is so much less where it's almost smooth without much bumps and bulges.. except for the sides LOL But i'm ok with that because i know i'm making progress and my body is going to lose the weight where it chooses to and eventually the stomach area is going to reduce even more then it already has. (haha if i could spot reduce i totally would !)

You guy's keep me motivated and i'm not sure i could do it without the support that i get from here.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

Congrats!! Keep up the great work!
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #19  

Very noticeable....great job!
bigmike7801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 208/133/120

Height: 5'1"

You look amazing! Great job!
LucyRic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #21  

Thanks guy's !! After a long weekend of being incredibly sick with a chest cold that's FINALLY gone, I ended up eating some pizza and a couple of slices of garlic fingers over the weekend, I also had some strawberry shortcake, and thankfully not all in one day.lol

When i got on the scale this morning, I still ended up getting down to a total of 40 lbs gone ! I'm incredibly excited about it. But new week, new month and a whole new complete overhaul on my eating habits.

I also spent the weekend doing a bit of research on the Paleo "diet" and from what i've read, it makes a lot of sense to me. I will not be completely cutting out every thing since i plan on having one healthy "cheat" day per week(like having milk, since that's restricted, and a really good veggie filled turkey or chicken sandwich with some really good cheese, or having some whole grain brown rice or quinoa, which those are technically also restricted).

I don't like to say i'm never going to have "such and such" again because yeah, there will be a time where i'm going to have that piece of cake or yeah i'm going to go for ice cream with my son. But at least for the next 30 days (excluding 1 day a week) i'm pretty ok with restricting myself to 100% clean eating habits and if things go really well, then i'll extend it again for another 30 days and so on and so forth, at least until I hit goal and go into maintenance and keep the "restricted" items limited to a few times a week and not an every day kind of thing.

The oddest thing is going to be not having cheerio's for breakfast LOL.