WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 08-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/205/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Travel/Airplane Food/Unknown Points

I'll be traveling overseas next week. I will likely not have access to the internet and/or the points calculator tools. I'm also not sure what I'll be eating or if calculating points will even be possible For example...airplane food. If I have to eat at the airport, that's kind of easy because I can find something relatively healthy - at least while I'm still in the US. Once I reach my destination, I'll have access to only limited food, and I'm not even sure what it will be. Any tips??

I've been on weight watcher for less than a month. When I actually stay within my points, it seems to be working. I've really been having a hard time finding something that works and that I can stick too. I'll try my hardest on this trip, and then hit it full force when I get back. I'll be in a wedding mid-October, and I'd like to lose at least 10 lbs before that!!
kurbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

The unknown food market is always the scariest! The only advice I can give you is just use your common sense. Avoid anything that is fried, covered in sauce, loaded with bread etc. Try to stay towards mostly veggies and fruits as close to their natural state, try and find broth based soups, and if you eat meat just a small portion. It is out there!

Have fun on your trip
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote