Old 08-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Default Eeek it happened, fell off of the wagon!!

So here I am, back after a week of eating whatever I wanted and not caring. I lasted 96 days without this happenings. I switched my birth control three weeks ago and started to struggled with my weight loss as soon as I switched. After feeling completely frustrated and having a crazy week (sold our house, went wedding dress shopping) I completely stopped eating healthy. I stopped logging my foods in MFP, I stopped wearing my fitbit. Here I am ONE week later and I weigh two pounds more. Part of me is relieved its only two pounds, it could have been ten. However I am so dissapointed in myself. I lost 25 lbs before this happened! I know today is a new day, and I need to start over. I felt like I had to come on here (as this site is such a support for me even if I don't post often) and declare it! I am back on the wagon!
lilkel244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

It's so easy to fall off the wagon, but so much easier to not get back on! You should be proud of yourself for making the move to get back on in good time. It's definitely a relief that it's only 2lbs, I've fallen off before and gained a stone and a half and it always feels like a mission to get back to where I was. But that's the best thing with 3FC. You can come back whenever and know that the support is just waiting for you.

All I'd say is not to beat yourself up about it, keep it moving and don't let a little slip up turn into a biggie
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 182.1/ticker/130

Height: 5'6''

Don't worry!! I am glad it's only 2 pounds, but even if it was more the important thing is that you are conscious about it and took control of the situation. Congratulations on your 25 lbs. lost and the many more to come!!
You can do this!
Colliea21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #4  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

It happens!!! Get back on track, log your food and excercise! You can do this!!
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #5  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Yay you for getting back on track! You're a superstar! You've caught yourself early and have committed to getting back on and that's hard! Keep going!!!
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5,6

Good for you it is only two pounds it is probably water weight you will loose it in no time..
savynaturalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #7  

Height: 5'2"

also, depending on what you've eaten..i wouldn't be surprised if it were bloat from sodium intake. i went to chilis sometime last week (ugh) and we totally just went for it. i was super depressed after because my weight shot up, but i went back down 3 lbs in only a matter of days.
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #8  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

There's always a seat for you on the wagon! Even a week is nothing if you consider that 25lbs lost in the last 100 days.

So just get back to what you were doing. That's all it takes, really.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote