Old 08-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264.1/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Starting Fresh

So....I did MRC about a year ago and was really successful, then I had my gall bladder out and got out of the habit of the program and then used that as my license to eat whatever I wanted. Long story short, I gained back the 40 I had lost and another 20 to boot. My daughter made a comment to me tonight that made me realize how big I'd gotten and I broke out in tears when I was alone.

Tomorrow, I'm starting the program up again on my own. I wish I could go in and rejoin, but financially it's just not in the cards right now. I've still got all of my program materials and even have some of the supplements in my cupboard and I'm ready to move forward.

So August 6th is day one and I've got my lunch and breakfast packed and ready to go for work tomorrow.
joanie830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #2  
Newly Commited

S/C/G: 249/245/130

Height: 4"9

I know how hard it is to stick with a program. You do really well and then you want to reward yourself with food. You're not alone, I just finished realizing that myself for the third time. But I think as long as you put your mind to it, and do it to the best of your ability you will be successful. Don't get discouraged. Hang in there
prettypinkfashionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #3  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanie830 View Post
So....I did MRC about a year ago and was really successful, then I had my gall bladder out and got out of the habit of the program and then used that as my license to eat whatever I wanted. Long story short, I gained back the 40 I had lost and another 20 to boot. My daughter made a comment to me tonight that made me realize how big I'd gotten and I broke out in tears when I was alone.

Tomorrow, I'm starting the program up again on my own. I wish I could go in and rejoin, but financially it's just not in the cards right now. I've still got all of my program materials and even have some of the supplements in my cupboard and I'm ready to move forward.

So August 6th is day one and I've got my lunch and breakfast packed and ready to go for work tomorrow.
Good for you!!!! You can do this again
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 189.5 / 145.5 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Sounds like a great plan! Way to get back on the right track. I'm just doing this for the first time and I certainly hope it's the only time.
rwquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Good for you! Also, you don't have to go to the center to buy your HNS. Several sites sell comparable HNS online.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/249/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanie830 View Post

Dont feel bad, I am starting tomorrow since I will meet with my center tonight. I lost 40 lbs in 2006 and was at my ideal weight, but then got diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and gained all my weight back plus another 40 with chemotherapy. I now need to lose at least 60 lbs and have tried everything out there with negative results. I know this program works so I will give it a try again.
wanttobeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/194.5/150

Height: 5'7"

I am also starting over. Lost 30 pounds on the program 2 1/2 years ago. Had to stop because my job required so much travel and I found it impossible to stay on program. I still travel but restated the program last week because I have to get this weight off. When you go to Europe it's bad enough being an American it's worse being a "fat" American. I'm going to try my best to stay on program even when I'm away from home.
hopemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 189.5 / 145.5 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Sounds like lots of people are starting over.

Good for you hopemom! Are you anywhere near Lafayette?
rwquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/194.5/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Sounds like lots of people are starting over.

Good for you hopemom! Are you anywhere near Lafayette?
No sorry, I'm in Columbus
hopemom is offline   Reply With Quote