Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 153/136/125

Height: 5'3

Default Small but meaningful Victory

Hello! I know that this is the tiniest of accomplishments compared to most other people on the site, but I just wanted to share that I have had results in just my first 11 days since starting to be serious about working out and eating better!!! Through the exercises that I've done I can already feel muscle (even in my tummy and sides ) I've had problems in the past with giving up, but giving up is no longer an option for me! Thanks for reading my mini-goal! 2 lbs & 1 in. lost! Sexy muscle gaining=In action!

Last edited by JoJoBeanz11; 08-14-2012 at 09:04 PM.
JoJoBeanz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #2  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Are you kidding? This is an incredible victory!!! Congratulations! It's funny how hard we can push ourselves when we really try and we really want it. I mean, we may have always wanted it, but this time it sticks.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #3  

Thanks for the support! I definetly pushed myself on the treadmill today. I've gotten over my shyness in the gym! Funny thing about it, I was using the treadmill next to an incredibly fit & intimidating lady who looked to be about my age and I thought to myself.. Before, I probably would have felt inferior & embarrassed of my own shape resulting in not going through with the rest of my cardio but today I just smiled and thought the whole time "I AM going to be fit like you one day!"
Old 08-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #4  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

That's exactly what I do! I walk in this wooded part of my park and there are always these girls jogging and at first I was intimidated and I would never really look at them. I was envious and felt stupid WALKING and sweating buckets while they were jogging and just looked glistened. LOLOL But I smile and wave now...I may not have the body I want right now and I'll probably never have the body they do but I'm working to be the fittest I can be. And dang it one day I am gonna look good out there!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #5  

Right on, girl! And congratulations to you for your weightloss, that's incredible! I know that I won't have a body exactly like the girl in the gym today, due to having had children so I know how you feel there. But it's gonna be my own fit version of myself, and I know it's going to feel just as good!