Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 09:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thursday, Sept. 4

Good Morning Chickadees!

I'm grabbing my first cup of coffee and starting up this thread!

Boo to you too Leens - how r u enjoying your vacation? silly question I know!

My scale finally dropped 2 lbs this morning after weeks and weeks of journaling and then doing an exact calorie count too. yippee! The past 2 days I was able to go walk at the mall during lunch so I'm planning to do that again today! got to keep moving these buns that stay in their desk chair all day!

What's everybody up to today?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 09-04-2003, 10:43 AM   #2  

Angry Hello everybody!

I am off to dd5's first day of Kindergarten (though it is her second year so it is low stress).

DD 11 has done ok with grade 7 so far though she thought it would be more fun! She is a real piece of work.

I went for a walk with dd 5 yesterday with a stop at the park for 2 hours and then a bike ride in the eve with whole family that was well over an hour. Loving all the activity.

Eating is better too....no program just normal food in proper portions....I know I can't delete a whole food group from my diet...not in the long run anyway....so I am choosing to eat well and in moderation......feeling good.

Hope all is well with everyone else....I will check in later and see the posts!

Eliz
Old 09-04-2003, 11:52 AM   #3  
Divine Gal

Hello all
Hope all is well. BBL

*hugs*
Lynnie
Old 09-04-2003, 12:00 PM   #4  

Boy Lynnie you sure to pop in quick. You should stick around and chat more.

Liz I long for the days that I can't walk outside with the family. It is still to hot here and we have these nasty little bugs out right now that are everywhere. The are called lovebugs and those things get all over you if you are outside. So for now we have to hide out from them inside.

Cathy I know you know what I am talking about with those bugs.

I did good last night at my meeting with food. I had shrimp w/ veggies and I told them no sugar in the sauce. It was really good so I will have to keep that in mind the next time we hit that place.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:23 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by Kempyd
Boy Lynnie you sure to pop in quick. You should stick around and chat more.

Liz I long for the days that I can't walk outside with the family. It is still to hot here and we have these nasty little bugs out right now that are everywhere. The are called lovebugs and those things get all over you if you are outside. So for now we have to hide out from them inside.

Cathy I know you know what I am talking about with those bugs.

I did good last night at my meeting with food. I had shrimp w/ veggies and I told them no sugar in the sauce. It was really good so I will have to keep that in mind the next time we hit that place.
Kempy:

I really didn't have much going on this morning to talk about plus I had to help my husband...

But I am back

Well my morning started off pretty well. I had a bowl of oatmeal with a dole fruit cup in it. I do have to say I got this idea from my mom.It was very good.Tonight we are having salad and pizza. I am going to have only one slice... I started doing my rider yesterday again and my legs ache... But last night I had such a hard time sleeping because I was so full of energy....

My husband surprised me with 24 white roses...they smell so good. I love flowers...My favorites are white roses and stargazer lilies....
What kind of flowers does everyone like?Does anyone do any gardening or has house plants...?

well talk to yall later; have a good day.

*hugs*
Lynnie
Old 09-04-2003, 02:44 PM   #6  
CIN

Default Hello gals!

Good Afternon Gang,
How goes it? Did you notice how late I posted last night? I stayed in chat until almost 1...pop in later tonight like around 10 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we can chat!

I am off to the Dr for my index finger at 3:30.Had lunch with youngest daughter (26) and then we bopped around a bit...........I like it when they pick you up and drive! Kinda nice for a change. I am finally comfortable (80%) with her driving after 10 years! She doesnt have a Guardian Angel over her she must have a HOST of guardian angels over her!

It is cooler here today and I love it.right around 80.

Cathy BRAVO to you Hang in there! 2 pounds is great!

I exercised with the newest Weight Watchers tapes today......starting to really like them! I like variety with the activity to keep it interesting!

Have a good day you all & take care!

Cin
Old 09-04-2003, 04:26 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Kemp - I will NEVER know why they call them things lovebugs - bec I sure don't love 'em! my walls in my house are white and they are all over the place right now - how in the world do they get in - oh wait could it be my swinging front door! LOL

Lynnie - oatmeal and a fruit cup sounds pretty good together - will have to try it. what in the world did you get 24 white roses for? anything special? or just bec you are so special? wow! your hubby sounds special too!

Cin - if I can get the teenagers off the computer I will try try to join you in chat tonight. what are the newest ww tapes? walking? or what? do tell.

hugs,
cathy
Old 09-04-2003, 04:40 PM   #8  
CIN

Cathy
They are ___________________________...I will tell if you come to chat tonight! Ha!Ha!
Remember at least 10 my time cause I have church!

Just returned from Dr. Having finger repaired ( joint fusion Oct 1st) doesnt sound too bad either!

Cin
Old 09-04-2003, 10:15 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good evening ladies.

CATHY WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOIE !!!

I'm heading off to bed now but wanted to pop in to see y'all.

Lynnie, your hubby can send me 2 dozen yellow roses please I also love daisy's. What a nice surprise

Hugs !!!!
Closed Thread