South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 05:44 AM   #1  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Default Tuesday Beach Chat - July 31

Good morning Wow, it's the last day of July. Summer is just whizzing by. We are starting another hot stretch, just to remind us it's not over yet.

I ended up with a little free time yesterday. My evening work was canceled at the last minute. It was nice to have some found time. Got a few things done around here, including the facebook event for the Memorial. Still so much to do before my vacation week, including mowing the lawn.

I bet Cottage and Ruth are having a great time at the beach. What a perfect week to be there.

I'm grabbing some coffee while the day is still cool enough to enjoy it. Can I pour a cup for anyone? Stop by on the way to your busy day and say hello. It always helps me get focused for the day if I start here. What's on your agenda?

Last edited by CyndiM; 07-31-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning, Cyndi, and the coffee is perfect. Glad you found a little bit of extra time, that is hard to do!

Speaking of finding extra time, I didn't have much yesterday, but DH let me go on a trail run while the kids went to kickball, and it was fabulous. I felt like I pushed myself, which works wonderfully at getting some frustrations out. I didn't even fall.

I was esp. happy since today I work 9-7, and the day is packed (again) which means no room for anything else but maybe a glass of wine when I get home . At least there's leftovers so I can eat healthy later.

But, until then, time to catch up on you chicks and enjoy my coffee!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/181/130

Height: 5 feet

Good Morning Ladies I will join you for a little tea and a chat before I start
the day.

I have to get myself on track I have been a slacker since this belly issue. Trying a new way of eating so we will see how that goes. I am going to eat something little every two hours and see how that works this week. I did go back to exercise last night and made it half way through class before wanting to throw up.

We are going to have a hot week here to. Off to the beach after lunch and then at supper time my daddy is home for a three week visit.
Enjoy your day ladies.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for the start up, Cyndi!

I'm still on my marathon project...should know today whether the carpet was shipped yesterday. I was too tired to paint after work so I had dinner (sort of) and watched Olympics then went to bed around 7. Got up at 130-painted till 4, slept for an hour now getting ready for work.

I'll be glad to finish this phase. Gotta love SBD energy, though!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everybody from wonderful Rehoboth Beach, DE!

Internet is spotty here at the cottage but we're having a fabulous time and are learning to become real bums.

I'll pop in when I can but heading onto the beach for now!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Cyndi hope you get everything accomplished before you leave

Tywnn I do not envy your work schedule but it sounds like you enjoy your work even though it is emotional at times

Littlechick enjoy your visit with your dad

Debbie I am always amazed by your energy

Today I started work from home have a team building event that I am leaving for at 11 a.m. should be a fun day. Trying to eat as op as possible but seem to be having slips up here and there, I think I hear Phase 1 calling my name again to get back on track. I have been enjoying watching the Olympics here and there.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 167/154/120

Height: 5' 1" (in the morning, LOL)

I just wanted to check in. I'm trying to keep myself honest. I couldn't get on the internet before I had to leave for work. It't turned into a long work day.

On a good note, so far I'm still on plan but, I need to get out of work so I can eat.
Closed Thread