Old 07-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 314/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Default allowed veggies

are there veggies that are allowed that are not on the food list? I sauteed some mushrooms the other day then felt really guilty after I ate them and realized that they were not on my allowed food list, however I just went and looked at the recipe thread and saw several recipes that called for mushrooms. so are mushrooms allowed?
aw82797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #2  

OOPS, I did NOT know mushrooms was not allowed. I assumed it was and I should have checked with my menu. :C
humptydumptynomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/198/145

Vegetables
Select: Algae, Alfalfa, Asparagus, Arugula, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Bean Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi,
bok choy), Celery, Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green
Onions, Jicama, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only), Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb,
Rutabaga, Sauerkraut, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini

see you can have them =)
Jessikazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #4  

I double checked this morning too. I was relieved. However, I am consistently losing so did not think it was hindering if it was going to be a problem.
humptydumptynomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 314/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessikazombie View Post
Vegetables
Select: Algae, Alfalfa, Asparagus, Arugula, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Bean Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi,
bok choy), Celery, Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green
Onions, Jicama, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only), Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb,
Rutabaga, Sauerkraut, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini

see you can have them =)
yay! there are several veggies on this list that are not printed on mine, I love Jicama & rutabaga & mushrooms too
aw82797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessikazombie View Post
Vegetables

see you can have them =)
This is a different list that I have dated JAN 2012. What is the date of the menu you have? I did not think we could have dill pickles or onions (only green onions).
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 199/178/145

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerychic View Post
This is a different list that I have dated JAN 2012. What is the date of the menu you have? I did not think we could have dill pickles or onions (only green onions).
Same here! I sneak in onions every once in a while, because I love cooking with them, but if they were on plan, I'd love it even more!
sonnyrae is offline   Reply With Quote