Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #1  

Default Haircut feedback? Pics inside!

Hey all,
Just wanted some haircut ideas - my hair is getting dry, its been around 10 months since I've had a trim. Not too interested in anything SUPER blunt, but I'm open to it as long as its flattering. I'm interested in finding a haircut that works for my face.

Here are some ideas I have, but if anyone has any other ideas, please let me know! Thank you!

but I'll get it a few inches shorter

Idk...
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Wow that Nicole richie cut is nice, I think if you're feeling brave and wanting to spice up the hair that's the way to go, just make sure you love it! If you're unsure go with the Reese cut and bang... I'm a hair stylist and I'd encourage you to really think about doing the shorter
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I kind of like the Nicole Richie one, too, although I think I would want the bangs just a little bit shorter. Not super short but short enough they are not hanging in your eyes.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

I like Reese's, at least for a first cut. Next time you could go for Nicole's... You have very beautiful features, so both will suit you. If your hair is getting dry, try co-washing it every other day and it will improve a lot! Good luck!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 163.4/ 161.0/135

Height: 5'2"

As per what TheDollyLaLa said, I too, am a Cosmetologist. I concur with going for the Reese cut, razor cut the bangs and know that there is a bit of disconnect for a bit of deconstruction there.
Please, don't skimp on where you go to save a few dollars or you could end up having to find and pay someone else to do a great job.
I think you'd look gorgeous with either cut, but until you're ready to commit to shorter, then I would wait.
Best wishes!
tynk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #6  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I like the "wolf cut" - tons of volume around the crown and carefree-looking bangs you can push to the side - but I have no idea if this is something you'd be down with. Maybe your face is too angular, I dunno?

krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

I think the nicole style would look really good on you
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote