Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #1  

Default Newbie Needs Help

Like the title says,I am a newbie on here.I was on IP for about 3 months (about a year and a half ago) & I ended up losing 42 lbs.Things happened in our lives & it just became too expensive to stay on it so I had no choice but to put it aside until I could afford it again.It was a very tough decision because I WAS losing & nothing I had tried before was working.Went through a lot of stressful times and I ended up doing what I was doing before when I was stressed...I ate...which made me gain half the weight I lost.Definitely ashamed of that.
Which brings me to this day....I still can't afford 360 bucks a month to stay on this program.I have read about the alternatives & I've browsed through the Nashua site & came up with what I think (might be wrong) is a good weekly menu I could keep following all the time.Having some sort of structure is definitely something I need and I know I can follow it.I was wondering if any of you could check it before I make the order...A lot of you are much better at this than I am.If there's anything I should change please let me know.

SUNDAY ~ Shake,Healthsmart Soup Chicken with Pasta,Healthsmart pudding & shake cheesecake

MONDAY~ Protidiet Pancakes Blueberry,Protidiet Chicken Noodle Soup,Shake

TUESDAY~ Shake,Healthsmart Cream of Chicken,Proti-Thin Gelatin Strawberry Banana

WEDNESDAY ~ ProtiDiet Cereal Honey Nut Soy (no milk),Healthsmart Cream of Broccoli,Shake

THURSDAY~ Healthsmart Hot Chocolate Mint,ProtiDiet Chicken Noodle Soup,Proti-Thin Snack BBQ Soy Snacks

FRIDAY~ ProtiDiet Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon,Shake,Healthsmart Protein Bar Peanut Butter or Healthsmart Protein Chips (we usually have family movie night so I'd like to feel like I have a "treat" too) Think it's my only restricted item.

SATURDAY~ Proti-Thin Sweet Roll,Healthsmart Soup Cream of Mushrooms,Weight Systems Loss Pudding & Shake Cocomint Cream

I know I have a lot of soups for lunch & shakes but I think it's just real easy to get & it's quick...I'm usually alone for lunches anyway so don't want something that takes a long time to make & I'm trying to stay off the bars for now since they are restricted.

Also for the shake....found this one at Shoppers Drug Mart & Atlantic Superstore....called Whey Gourmet Naturelle...Here's a few nutrition facts...

120 satisfying calories
Low in fat, only 2 grams (18 calories) per serving
Low in carbs, only 5 grams (20 calories) per serving
Provides a full serving of protein, 20 grams per serving
Low in sodium
High in calcium for strong bones
Rich in amino acids, especially the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) which help to build and repair lean muscle tissue

Would like to know if that would be a good shake to take.

Sorry this was so long...I'm just starting with the alternatives and would hate for me to do something that wouldn't make me lose weight.

Last edited by phenomenon; 07-01-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/211/180

sorry i don't know much about the alternative method but one thing i noticed is there are no veggies in ur list?
i replace the IP shakes with the protein shakes from Costco - low cal low fat 0 sugar 30g of protein, a box of 18 is $28
good luck!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #3  

I thought it would just be confusing to write the 2 cups each for lunch/dinner Thanks for replying.
Closed Thread