South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #1  
Trying my best

S/C/G: 167.5/150/130

Height: 5'3

Post Almost lost it yesterday

I don't know what is wrong with me but I was so tired and out of it yesterday, I felt foggy headed etc..I ate tons of veggies and protein with every meal but only had a total of 2 whole meals and then a bunch of snacks that consisted of veggies and protein..my timing was just all off..anyway last night I wanted so bad to just quit and say "This isn't for me" and just try something else. I worked through it thankfully..

It's so hard when I am cooking dinner for the whole family things like mashed potatoes and gravy and then they are eating snack cakes, sandwiches etc..I wish they would join me but they won't..

Then I felt like a total failure because I didn't do any exercise yesterday but I felt so bad all day.
Tonyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/135.8/120

Height: 5'6"

I feel ya on what your going through. I too did so good yesterday and it seems to me that when evening comes, I wanna binge or have just one cookie. LOL I know that one cookie isnt gonna cut it though. I ended up loading up on chocolate rice cakes and too many for my allowed calories. My boys also get to eat what they want and when your around that it makes it ten times harder to stick to the plan. I also didn't exercise so I went to bed feeling bad about it. I guess that means we need to do just a little extra today to make up for it. Todays a new day and its time to just take it minute by minute if we have to. Good luck to you!
Salgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Hang in there! One of the things to remember is that this is a really healthy way of eating - and it would be good for your whole family! They don't have to be on phase 1 with you, but you don't need to have snack cakes in the house either!
CatMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/151/110

Remember, yesterday is gone. Focus on today and please don't beat yourself up for one slip up. We all get a new day and can make things right again. Good luck to all of you.

I too feel the urge to eat arond 8PM. Yesterday it was peanut butter. I am trying to look for things to eat that is Phase 1 which I am on. it is not easy but it can be done.
punmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Tonyia please don't feel like a failure because you didn't exercise for a day. Maybe you don't see how successful you were yesterday. You stayed OP despite the challenges that were all around you. My son jokes with me and says isn't there anything good in this house anymore. He is 16 and works I told him if he has a request put it on my grocery list or buy it himself lol He has bought chips and chocolate cookie dough. He eats whatever I make for dinner. Fortunately he is probably one of the rare kids who eats veggies all of them including brussels sprouts. I try to buy snacks he likes, but I don't. He doesn't even miss pasta (although I do make raviolis for him) or other non SB side dishes.

Each day gives us the chance to be a little better than the day before if necessary. I truly hope today is easier for you.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote