Old 06-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default centers in Key West?

My hubby has rented us a house in Key West for the month of October. Can anybody point me to a clinic near there that I can maybe get my weigh-ins for that time period?
karikitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karikitten View Post
My hubby has rented us a house in Key West for the month of October. Can anybody point me to a clinic near there that I can maybe get my weigh-ins for that time period?
I can't answer your question, but would love info about renting a house there. YOu can PM me if you don't mind sharing!!
Shawna
redmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmomof4 View Post
I can't answer your question, but would love info about renting a house there. YOu can PM me if you don't mind sharing!!
Shawna
Redmom,
I'm not Shawna but I do know a bit about renting in FL. We haven't rented in Key West but have other places in the state. One place that we've used is Homeaway.com and there is also VRBO.com. Homeaway was easy to use and you can sometimes negotiate the price with the owner, especially in the fall. Oct. is a great time to go to Fl, no crowds, and the weather is still very warm and the water is warm too. Prices are good in the fall too. We've gone every Oct for several years. Now with the great housing prices inFL we built a winter home. This is a huge blessing and a dream come true for me. Let me know if you have any other questions about renting in FL. I'm glad to help!
Skini mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skini mini View Post
Redmom,
I'm not Shawna but I do know a bit about renting in FL. We haven't rented in Key West but have other places in the state. One place that we've used is Homeaway.com and there is also VRBO.com. Homeaway was easy to use and you can sometimes negotiate the price with the owner, especially in the fall. Oct. is a great time to go to Fl, no crowds, and the weather is still very warm and the water is warm too. Prices are good in the fall too. We've gone every Oct for several years. Now with the great housing prices inFL we built a winter home. This is a huge blessing and a dream come true for me. Let me know if you have any other questions about renting in FL. I'm glad to help!
Oops redmom, just realized you are Shawna. Silly me! Sorry! I'd better read before I type!
Old 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by karikitten View Post
Karikitten,
I have found centers in FL by going on the Ideal Protein website and doing a search for the city that I want. Hope this will help you find one! Have fun in Key West!
Old 06-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

We found our rental through http://www.rentkeywest.com/... Guess I didn't think of checking the site, oops... Thanks
karikitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #7  

Will a center sell you products if it is not your regular center?
explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #8  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by explore View Post
Will a center sell you products if it is not your regular center?
I am interested in hearing about this too.
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote