South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Beach Chat - Wednesday, June 13

Good morning! Still plugging away finishing the Italian Roast and it's not great this morning, partly because I had to use canned milk! But it is a lovely day and the big storm last night really soaked my garden. My peonies are pretty much toast from the rain but it's a sparkly world out there.

Just got a call that my gym buddies are bailing this morning. That loosens up my day a bit. I'll get the bank deposit ready and drop it off when I go. It's a tad out of the way and I hate to inconvenience the gals when we car pool. After that, finally, I should get those plants in the ground. We do pet therapy at the Clinic early afternoon and then I'll be over the Hump.

I hope your day has sunshine, milk for your coffee and other good things.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I have plenty of milk here for my coffee, thank goodness. I remembered to stop at the store on my way home last night.

I think all our rain is out of here after yesterday's deluge and there's a delightful cool breeze making the curtains dance. Amber is happy it's a dry day since she has her school picnic today. The girls are going riding with Cindy this morning while I'm at Susie's, then we'll have some free time this afternoon before Pony Club. If I get home early enough, I'll swing by Mom & Dad's for a short visit, and that will about wrap up my Hump Day.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Mornin' Ruth and all to follow -

Ahhh, I was peeking at my garden this morning, the rain is making those weeds very, very happy! I actually have a little bit of cilantro coming up (it just doesn't grow well here), which makes me quite happy.

Yesterday at work wasn't too bad...until later. I didn't get home until after 9 pm . To make it up to the pup, she and I went on a walk this AM since I woke up anyways. I'm supposed to work til 2, then on call til 7, but the way this month has been my bet is I'll be there for a while....

But, good strong coffee to start the day off!

Last edited by TwynnB; 06-13-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Yes Tammy the weeds love the rain. Checked the few veggies I have at home, the squash plants tripled in size and my tomatoes look like trees!

Had a great cup of Newman's yesterday. YES I went to McDonalds for it, but I resisted having fries so that is HUGE for me. I will admit I went there because I could stay dry using the drive through lol

Long work seek starts today, will try to sneak in workouts on my lunch break. Unless we are too busy to take a break. Time will tell.

Enjoy
Old 06-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

My run was nice this morning, it is going to be a beautiful day which is good because we have a work picnic starting at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon.

Nothing else on the agenda, eating is still going great.

Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all! Argh - didn't sleep well last night. Just couldn't get comfy. I was planning on a run before heading out to a customer site, but that isn't in the cards now - I'd just fall asleep. I pushed it too hard the other day, and can feel the beginning of shin splints! I'd like to wait a day, but tomorrow looks like it's going to be too busy to fit one in! I have to keep going to be ready for my 5K in September!
Have a fun, busy day, all!
Cate
Old 06-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 189/173/147

good afternoon all
had a very productive morning, got 6lbs strawberries, 2lbs of bluberries, 4lbs of rhubarb and 3lbs of apples prepared and in the freezer, also made some cream cheese with garlic and herbs, cottage cheese and some mozarella type, so just going to relax this afternoon and read a book. lovely unexpected sunny day today the 10 day forcast said we would not have sun until the 21st so have all my windows open for the first time this week
Old 06-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Gorgeous day here! 17ºC or 62ºF with just a wee breeze. Spent the morning at the gym and working on accounting. We are off to do pet therapy and then ... out to the garden. We are in for a string of sunny days which emans lots of garden time. Yippee!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #9  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I am very late today...but happy to report it has been another great SBD day. I am super sore from my Body Pump class yesterday, but still got up at 5:30 AM for a 3 mile walk with the dog. She went on to sleep the day away at my feet while I work, work, worked. I had a deadline so I wasn't able to get on here until now.

I am ready for bed now, of course, but the girls still have a few hours to go! Ha!
Closed Thread