Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 07:46 PM   #1  

Angry want to lose weight

Hi, I am 22 years old and am a mother of a two year old. I want to lose weight . I am 145 pounds and before my daughter was born I was 115 pounds. I have never had a weight problem until I had a child. Can anyone help me? I am young and want to get back to my old self.

thanks
Old 08-22-2003, 10:09 AM   #2  
"I WILL ENDURE"

Hello!

You're more than welcome to join our little support group -- We're listed as "Angel's New Better Body August Challenge". I assume in September, we'll change the title accordingly. Angel thought (and I agree) that a 4 week challenge seemed more "doable" in terms of mental attitude. So set a reasonable mini-goal of how much you think you want to lose in the rest of this month and we'll cheer you on.

All of us are on different programs -- so whatever you ultimately decide to do -- we will give you all the support you need for those times you feel ready to throw in the towel. Losing weight is a struggle for most of us, but I've found (and I think the rest in my little group would agree) that we do a lot better "together".

I can commiserate on the "baby weight" gain as can almost every other woman. But babies are so worth it!

Have you decided on the program you plan to use? Or were you asking for advice in terms of which programs you might like? I'm sure the rest of our group would be more than willing to describe what they're individually doing to give you some ideas if you're totally unsure what you want.

Rainbowmyst
Old 08-24-2003, 09:42 AM   #3  
one phat chick

can i joing in your support group? i need one. i just gained back in one week the 10 lbs. that i lost in 2 weeks. bummer!
Closed Thread