Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/212/140

Height: 5'2

Default NS did not work for me.

I have not lost any weight on Nutrisystem. The high sugar food is full of wheat soy and dairy. And it turns out those things do not agree with me. I was 216 when I started NS and I am now 220. So I would be very careful about trying this diet. The costumer service guys are trained to get you the best deal for autodelivery - and I fell for it - thinking 2 months would be fine. But- after the first month - I think it is not worth the upset stomach - and am left with a huge box of food I will hopefully be able to freecycle. I did really like not having to think about cooking! And not having to really make decisions about food - it was just there. And even though it was gross- it kept me full.
It is worth the extra money to try it for 2 weeks - before you commit.
tuvalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #2  
J.b007

S/C/G: 224/156/135

Height: 5ft 9inches

Hello I hear you, don't ever commit to something you can't get out of. That sucks that you have to waste it. Coming from someone that tried every single diet, program out ther including N.s until I found this one that helped me lose 76lbs, we get taken advantage of by product manufacturers. They know we are desperate for a change, to lose weight, or get a better and they capitalize on it. Me personally, decided not to use something that I didn't know someone that succeeded on, or that I would never research thoroughly. In this case I let a certified fitness professional with years of experience look into it for me and I am glad I did. Because he was right, and he guided me through it and I look and feel great. Good luck and I hope you find one that works for you, if you want the info on what worked for me and as far as I know thousands of people, I can send it to you. Have a good night.
Julesbond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #3  
Katy

S/C/G: 186/186/161

Height: 5'10"

HAsn't worked for me either. I did it diligently for a month, dropped 4 pounds, then couldn't take it anymore and put it on plus 4 more.

I just got so sick of the food.
katy161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/170/140

Height: 5'3"

I tried Nutrisystem for two months. I lost about 4 lbs but I started getting physically ill and had to cancel it. They tried to put me through to a nutritionist but, by that point, I figured it wasn't worth all that money if I had to try and work around the nausea/dizziness/vomiting.
mdmeantoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #5  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Ditto... I was very sick after eating their stuff. Turned out I had gluten allergy, but NS made it really, really bad.-- Also I did not like the free food...they always sent stuff that was not my picks. All the gross stuff. It was complete waste of my money
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote