South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #1  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Default Beach Chat Tuesday May 29

Good morning! I am not on the deck this morning, it is drippy and breezy, but the plants want the water so that is okay. That means no motorcycle to work but my car misses me, lol. Big pot of strong coffee for all

Hello to Alliern! and Hi to Kelly, I saw your kewl avatar here yesterday.

Had some non-Beach foods yesterday so back to the program today!

hope everyone has a great day
Old 05-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #2  
Chrisinct

S/C/G: 224/165/150

Height: 5'4

Good Morning Holly and everyone to come!

Had a great Memorial Day yesterday with my family and my 2 little dates, Parker and Nathan. I've watched these boys on and off for most of their lives and they are 6 and 3 now.

Definitely ate whatever I wanted, but right back on plan today too. I am actually still full from yesterday and very thirsty...too much salt.

Have a lovely week all! Time to wake up my old Farberware coffee perculator.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:11 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Allie(Alliern)! I check in here every morning. Chatting with the beachers helps me focus on having a healthy day.

everyone! I've been up for 30 minutes and still haven't taken the hike downstairs to make coffee. It's coming soon. Work today and Glenwood tonight or tomorrow. That's about all in my world.

VermontMom, thanks for getting us started this morning!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Can you smell skunk? That's what woke me this morning. Not as great as the sound of geese or loons but the wild phlox in the dog yard is helping overcome the aroma. It brings back memories of when Jazz got skunked last summer.

Nice to see Kelly back and welcome to Allie. It was fairly quiet here over the weekend but now we can revert to "normal" weekends until the Canada Day/Fourth of July celebrations. Gotta love long weekends in the summer.

Got way too involved in prepping the financial crud yesterday and didn't get out to the garden. Today is going to be hot and humid so I may get out there soon to "just do it". I have lettuce and chard that should be in the ground. T-storms are predicted but I'll water anyhow. Our weather guy keeps saying we are getting rain but nada for over a week. I may get the last of the Village barrels planted too although I will need yet more plants to do that.

Jazz and I do pet therapy at the nursing home this afternoon. After that I intend to do more machine quilting in my lovely air-conditioned house. 4 p.m. is NOT the time to go out to garden although I may pick asparagus for dinner.

Time for another mug of Newman's Bold as I gear up for the day. Getting dressed will be a start.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Add me to the list of "went off plan yesterday but back on today" beachers.

I am working 11-3 today and am still deciding if I'll squeeze in yoga first. I'd have to shower before class and leave early, before "relaxation."

The "mover" comes tomorrow to load my son's container that is being shipped out to his new place. (This is what his company pays for.) So today is a big day to finish packing.

And, given the rest of our week, our only evening for a family dinner before he leaves. He wants salmon

BBL...
Old 05-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It's going to be a hot, sultry day here, but at least I don't detect the scent of skunk in the air.

Thanks for getting us up and running, Holly, and have a great OP day!

Good morning to Chris, Debbie, Ruth, and Karen!

Even after having 4 days off, today still feels like a Monday. I must keep telling myself that at least I only have a 3 day work week this week.
My morning is starting with accompanying my mother to her oncologist appointment, then I'll head for the farm while she stays for her chemo treatment. Arrrrrgh! I just remembered today is my long day, and I know it's going to be a busy one since I haven't been there since last Thursday. At least it will make the day fly by, and I may have time for a dip in the pool this evening.

Have a great OP day, everyone!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

whoa, what a chatty bunch this morning! I don't have time for personals, but it's a normal day to me - getting mexican crockpot casserole ready, three lunches (I made homemade chicken salad for myself yesterday, with lots of veggies!!), and then the bike for 1/2 hour before a full day of work.

Wasn't it a great 3 day weekend?!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Another fly-by this morning. I'm on my way to the coast to take down Julie's exhibit. Hope the storms don't amount to much. It's no fun driving in heavy rain but still better than snow!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning I think the heat and humidity got everyone up early. Well except my son who's alarm clock has been buzzing for 30 minutes!

Baked a carrot cake last night. Found the recipe online I think it is ok for P3 and maybe P2. No sugar and made with whole wheat pastry flour. Will be OP for most of the day, but having whatever I want tonite at CIA. For me wearing a dress equals splurge! lol

Otherwise a little weeding (might wait until tomorrow) and spinning. I started the down stairs AC already.

Enjoy the day
Old 05-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #10  
Goal: A Healthy Me

Height: 5' 6"

Morning chicks! Settling back into work this morning after a good long weekend. Trying to get back into the swing of SBD. Packed my coffee & oatmeal for breakfast but didn't have anything for lunch so a trip to the grocery store is a must at lunchtime. I would like to do a week of P1 but that's going to have to wait until after next weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Kelly J; 05-29-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Closed Thread