Old 05-19-2012, 11:33 PM   #1  

Question What about hormone balance?

I have just been reading about bioidential hormones and how it can help weight loss. That is if you are brought into balance sometimes it makes a huge difference.

Has anyone had experience with this?
KayMaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I started bio identicals at the same time as starting the program and not only do I feel better but I also think it has helped my program succeed.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Fluffy - did you notice any side effects from the hormone cream? The manager at my center was hounding me to try the stuff - said I would probably have better weight loss. I tried it for 3 days but stopped since I was waking up with dizziness and a headache. Not positive it was the cream since I do have bouts with vertigo, so I am giving it another try using half the dose.
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I should clarify...I went through a doctor for my bio identicals. I didn't have any side effects but I'm sure you could if you are not taking the dosage you actually need. I have replacements for all hormones since I've had a hysterectomy.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

I would never use hormones from MRC. There is definitely truth in the philosophy but this stuff should be managed through a medical professional.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

I checked with my gyno and he didn't have a problem with me trying the hormone balance cream. I haven't gone through menopause yet - just belly fat and hard to lose weight. The manager at my center actually gave me the saliva test since he was so certain that my weight loss would pick up if I used the hormone cream. We shall see - I started using it again about a week ago at half the dose with no side effects. Sad to say that I get desperate to get the weight off and get talked into purchasing extra pills and such.
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 310/304/145

Height: 5'6"

I have been using the Natural Balance cream for 7 days now. Tomorrow is the last day until next month and I want to continue using it but I know I have to wait. I am very impressed with how it's affected me so far. I can feel and see a difference in my hips and can't wait to do measurements again. Also, I am sleeping so much better. When I put it on I fall asleep within minutes and sleep through the night which is very unusual for me. I wake up feeling completely refreshed. I did talk to my doctor before using it and he supported it.
NonfatKat is offline   Reply With Quote