View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #89
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Kristi- OMgosh 0 cal butter spray is in my blood, I swear, I eat it on everything! I was doing the waffles and butter spray and sugar free syrup (25 cals for 1/4 cup!), I'm also from the south and weirdly in love with grits and butter spray and Splenda. Yum. At home I had pretty much cleared all the processed junk out so there wasnt anything too dangerous to snack on at night, and I was waiting as late as I could to eat dinner. I'd have a snack planned after dinner and I'd wait until 8 or 9 pm to eat and then wait a little while And eat my snack and then get snuggled into bed with the lights off and a good tv show, and I was able to overcome it. But being home is a different story! I can't control anything here and no one thinks to take my diet into consideration because they're used to me eating everything.

I am still 100% converted to the low carb way of life, but I think that while I'm home I'm going to stay around 100-150g/day instead of <30g. It's very difficult for me to be prepared and stick to that strict of a diet here, and I constantly feel like there's nothing I can eat and end up eating crap. So I'm lightening up on myself a little for now, for fear of completely falling off the wagon.
Today I ate:
2 turkey sausage patties for breakfast
Chicken nachos (fat free cheese and sour cream, skinless chicken breast, yellow corn chips, tons of lettuce and tomatoes)
1 fig newton with 1/2 cup skim milk
Hamburger patty with cheese, (cookout at mom's, very limited options) salad
3oz vodka. Maybe 4.
~1400 calories for today.
Not sure about weight because I don't trust my granny's scale to weigh me accurately so I'm going to go buy a cheap Walmart scale to keep here in my bathroom.
And all the spilt milk, sex and weight
It all will fall, fall right into place

munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote