Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #1  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Talking It's my 8-Week-iversary

8 weeks ago today I woke up and decided I didn't want to continue to be miserable in my own body anymore. I was 219.8 pounds. I had a baby in December and within the first 4 weeks (I was nursing) I got down to 207 from 236 without even trying! I was thrilled BUT THEN. . .

I stopped nursing but didn't stop eating like I was pregnant or nursing, and over the next 2 months gained 12 pounds .

So don't be fooled, it wasn't simply pregnancy weight that "fell off" I have worked my butt off for every last ounce of the weight I've lost so far.

8 weeks ago I was very unhappy with myself, miserable doesn't really even describe it. My weight was making it so I couldn't fully enjoy my kids or my husband. My weight made me feel depressed, and kept me from doing things I wanted to do. I will be 30 in August and I decided there's no way I'm starting my 30s like this!

Today I weigh 196.8, a very very surprising 23 pound loss in those 8 weeks.

I have a long way to go, but I can't even believe how much better I feel about myself today than just 8 weeks ago. I can't believe how much stronger I am, how much more endurance I have, how much more I believe in myself.

I'm certainly not at my goal, but anyone out there feeling overwhelmed with how far they have to go -- it's not about the big picture! It's about all of the little things along the way that will make you feel amazing! You don't have to wait until your ideal weight to feel happy and accomplished.

Just wanted to share because I'm having a great day!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #2  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

YEY Stephanie!!! Such a good job!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 226/199/160

Height: 5'8"

Wow just 8 weeks! That's amazing! It's taken me nearly a year to lose my 26 pounds! Really awesome job. It's so inspiring to see so many people on here really doing it. Keep it up! You'll be at goal in no time!
Volschika007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'3"

Congrats! That's awesome! 23 pounds in 8 week is truly something to be proud of...it's no wonder you're having a great day. Keep up the good work!

redbird92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #5  
God answers prayers!

S/C/G: 188/164/135

Height: 5'4

Thank you for your posting! I will start off being proud of myself for the weight I have lost so far....but then I start thinking about the 30 some pounds that i still have to lose....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps- congrats on the weightloss!!
cbressler1976 is offline   Reply With Quote