View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #86

S/C/G: 172/ticker/114

Height: 5'3"

blcarter84 awesome progress so far! & good luck with losing the next 8lbs~ i'm sure you can do it! hopefully your shoulder recovers soon

valrock ah pumpkin pie sounds pretty delicious right now...& i wish i could help you with the food/cooking stuff, but everything i could think of would involve turning on the stove hopefully you'll find some good ideas & will get the "whoosh" you're waiting for soon~

munchievictim everytime i went home i would end up binge eating like crazy 'cause i missed home food so much..but you have an awesome attitude! tomorrow is a new day & you can definitely succeed!

Today was a longgggg day for me. Woke up & went to catch the bus so I can meet with some friends to go hiking (i live in Korea so mountains are literally EVERYWHERE). weather was awesome, but dang...the hiking kicked my butt. i thought it wouldn't be too bad since i've built up my endurance with running, but my body is not used to all the hills/incline. awesome cardio workout for today! then got home a few hours later & did some strength training for about an hour.

food wise was okay...i had a sandwich after the hike & an ice coffee & ate chicken salad for dinner. but i am so exhausted (in a good way) & i am excited to get a good nights rest tonight. hope you ladies have an awesome day!
Mini Goal#1: 162.6 (10 lbs lost!) [2012.03.05]
Mini Goal#2: 155.4 (10% lost) [2012.04.13]
Mini Goal #3: 143.2 (halfway to goal!)
Mini Goal #4: 138 (healthy BMI & 20% lost)
Mini Goal #5: 129.4 (25% lost)
delyn is offline   Reply With Quote