Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #1  
Natural Diet Queen

S/C/G: 58/52/48

Height: 5'3

Default Let's eat more FOOD!

Here's some weight loss tips I found very useful for all of us. Don't you agree we should eat more FOOD?

Resource: http://aboutthedietsolutionprogram.com/blog/
hazyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #2  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Nice!
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #3  

Default Frustrated with diets

So, believe it or not, but I have actually gained weight since I've been dieting. I used to be a fast food eater, and my breakfast sometimes was literally a coke and a package of gummie bears. Then I'd get a whopper or Taco Bell for dinner. I weighed 185 at that point, and I actually looked fairly decent.

Now, since February of 2011, I've been on this big "health" kick. Unfortunately, all it has done is make me absolutely miserable. I've realized now why I never really liked vegetables as a child. They make me so horribly sick at my stomach and give me the worst gas. I've been trying to eat healthy fiber cereals instead of my favorite Frosted Mini Wheats, but again...horrible gas.

I don't know why my body has this complete aversion to healthy food, but I've had digestive problems ever since I started this diet. My acid reflux has been progressively getting worse, and it wakes me in the middle of the night. The doctor prescribed Prilosec and Pepcid, but it does nothing. No matter how light I eat, I wake up in the morning with heartburn. I have no ulcers and the doctor said theres absolutely nothing wrong with me, other than the hypothyroidism.

Honestly, I'm thinking of just going back to eating crappy foods. I've never been a binger, but I sure loved my burgers and fries. On the plus side, I was never constipated with horrible gas and chronic heartburn. Maybe I just need to bust my butt in the gym to lose this weight.
Euphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: HW160/SW 156/CW125/GW120ish

Height: 5'2"

Frosted mini wheats aren't the worst food. Low sodium, full of fibre and whole grains. Maybe try mixing them with shredded wheat to lower the sugar.
Only Me is offline   Reply With Quote